Vivid weather question

Kiki981

Hi. I just installed Vivid Weathers for ENB. Haven't started the game jet with this md installed. But I'm not shure if I installed it correctly. My question is do I need to install Vivid Weathers (without ENB) - like just Vivid Weathers too, or ENB version will work without it?

After I installed Vidvid weathers ENB and tried it, I wasn't sattisfied. So uninstalled it and installed Enhanced Lights and FX. I love this mod. I allso installed Relighting Skyrim, and they seems to work together perfect, becouse I installed Relighting tailored for ELFX. But I have just two problems. First is, that during rain storms, I can hear rain, but it seems that rain is invisible (no raindrops at all). And the second problem is, tthat in some areas, when I move my camera, lights just turns off, and if I move my camera again, lights turns on again. I had this problem before (I was using ELFX before and problem was there with or without Relighting). So can anyone tell me, what can I do to fix this two problems?

I believe the vivid weathers ENB was designed with vivid weathers in mind. Meaning it wont look as intended without vivid weathers installed.

it wont crash your game tho.

For rain make sure you have rain enabled in your enb series ini file.

OR make sure your rain textures from vivid weathers or another mod arent being overwritten. Weird that you have no rain tho. Honestly not sure what could cause that unless you disabled it somehow.

As for the lighting issue i would load most of your lighting mods near the very bottom of your load order. They have a lot of worldspace edits and you dont want them overwritten by other mods. So ignore where LOOT places them and load them near the bottom.