Is it possible to mod the following :

Question2

-Adding hotkeys to game menus (e.g. pressing A while looting will take all items and auto-close the window)

-Changing security/lockpicking so that activating a door will auto-calculate your lockpicking chance. Similar to auto-attempt but without the window popping up

Or changing skeleton key so that it auto-unlocks every door without the silly minigame

-Allowing you to wait and sleep while trespassing

-Letting you feed on non-sleeping NPCs(e.g. NPCs that are unconcious)

Ah i saw that mod, but it requires you to equip a lockpick...and theres not enough hotkey slots in oblivion as it is...is there a way to do it without equipping an item?

Ive taken a look at the vampire mods on the nexus, but most of them just change the time when you change to the next stage of vampirism. I dont see anything that alters feeding targets.

Oh also another one :

-Make factions non-psychic (they will not kick you out for killing a member if nobody witnesses it).

Ive tried enchanced hot keys, it mostly works great but the hotkey window blocks the name of the item you are looking at. Not really a big deal though.

I noticed that it keeps making an annoying "x equipped" or "y activated" message though. Whats with that?

Oh and is there any way to let you wear clothing + armor like in morrowind?

Hey Question2,

To answer your vamprism question, here's how I allowed feeding from the dialogue screens and from unconscious and dead actors:

• The default Vampire script detects when you feed with Player.HasVampireFed. The value of HasVampireFed is hardcoded and is set when you feed on sleeping NPCs.
    I changed that detection method to something we modders can control: the player's Misc Statistics of Necks Bitten. With GetPCMiscStat (http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/GetPCMiscStat) and ModPCMiscStat
  • When in dialogue with a friendly NPC, I add a topic "Can I feed on you?". When the player chooses that, I simply increase the player's Necks Bitten count by 1 (with ModPCMiscStat).
    The Vampire script then detects that change in that Stat, and so runs the feeding script of adding new powers and weakenesses.
  • When the player targets a dead body and presses a "feed" key, I check how long that dead body has been dead for with GetTimeDead (http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/GetTimeDead).
    If the body has only been dead for 15 minutes (GetTimeDead = 0.25), I increase the player's Necks Bitten count again.

For the toggable Hunter's Sight in my mod - the other question that you sent me:

• I simply created a Night-eye and Detect Life spells with no duration.
  • Changed the Hunter's sight spell so that it has no spell effects except my custom Script Effect. Every time the Hunter's Sight spell is cast, that Script is executed.
  • That Script manually adds the Night-eye and Detect Life abilities with AddSpell and RemoveSpell.

They're the basic frameworks that I used in my Simple Vampirism Expanded mod (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36408) for those two mechanics.

Feel free to download the mod and check it out in the CS.

Note that it (like all my mods) needs OBSE to function you may also need ShadeMe's CS Extender to open it in the CS. (One of those scripts may be too long for the default CS to compile.)

Edited by kuertee

Thanks for the help. Which script has the vampire feeding script? I took a look VampireScript, but it doesnt include anything to do with feeding.

Oh and another question : Lets say i have a robe. I want to change it so it only occupies the chest slot. Thats easy enough to achieve...but i noticed that when i equip hands/greaves, they still appear on my character.

Is there any way to make the game display the robe ONLY without the hands/graves? I am sure you can edit the items individually so they dont show up on your character, but i want this to happen with all items.