Clipping Issues

cecil101

@cecil101

do you manually weight paint it ? if its yes, try to use Copy bone weight script. simply choose how much quality 1 to 4 (4 is the best but takes much longer time to finish, i usually use 3). After that you can simply fix if theres still clipping exist with weight painting manually..

@ Perraine

probably because the clothes/armor was set as external outfit with no body in the same file and need to use vanilla/replacer body, back when modding FO3/FNV when setting GECK there were a slot called "upperbody" so if an armor/clothes using that slot, ingame the armor will wrap whole body from feet into neck (not hands)....if that is the case, still dont know how many body slots for skyrim tho.

Edited by ebony_ivory

Ive tried copying the bone weights (quality 2) from 3 different armors (all CBBE armors) and then ive tried manually painting it several times ( doing my best to be as accurate as possible, im talking hours and hours on one weight set-up)) nothing seems to work.... Ive spend days working on just this aspect of my mod...

just to make sure i got this right.

i have my armor parented to the armatures (from the cbbe body mesh i have in blender)

i select my armor then the armor i wish copy the weight from

then i go to scripts -> copy bone weights

afterwords, i've tried manual touch ups and i've tried doing nothing.

after that nothing but :wallbash:

I have a feeling there is something im missing... just cant place it.