Reinforced Combat Armor Mod

P4uk4

So yeah, it's pretty much my favourite suit of Non-Power Armor in NV and I would love to have this in my 10000th Fallout 3 play. I see that there are few New Vegas-things ports in Nexus, and to be honest I'm little shocked that this gem isn't there.

So yeah, it's pretty much my favourite suit of Non-Power Armor in NV and I would love to have this in my 10000th Fallout 3 play. I see that there are few New Vegas-things ports in Nexus, and to be honest I'm little shocked that this gem isn't there.

Since there are so many combat armor mods available for FNV, a link to what you are looking for would be helpful.

If you want to use the armor from FNV as a replacer, just manually install it in FO3 and change the file names.

Edited by M48A5

Since there are so many combat armor mods available for FNV, a link to what you are looking for would be helpful.

If you want to use the armor from FNV as a replacer, just manually install it in FO3 and change the file names.

I mean Vanilla Reinforced Combat Armor from NV. The one that is designed from classic FO1 and FO2 Combat Armor:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_armor,_reinforced

Replacer would be easier, true but then players would lose "normal" combat armor. That's why port with some custom location or random spawn would be nice.

Porting of vanilla assets from any Bethesda game to any other Bethesda game cannot be uploaded on the Nexus. Bethesda does not allow it.

What you do in your game is your business. You just cannot share it here.

Of course, that makes sense.

However, there are also mods like that one:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/17149/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D17149%26preview%3D&pUp=1

That requires user to own another game and extract files from it. However it works much better as replacer, since, well.. it does not replace anything. So, it's like it's esp/esm only, right?

Yes, you are correct. What was uploaded was an .esp file that would allow the user the ability to use the assets that were extracted from FNV. As stated in the description, there were no assets from FNV included in the file.

Yes, you are correct. What was uploaded was an .esp file that would allow the user the ability to use the assets that were extracted from FNV. As stated in the description, there were no assets from FNV included in the file.

So yeah, I had mod like that in mind. Well, after talking to you, maybe I'll try to make it myself. Never did actually, but the talk with you made me motivated somehow.