Yet another greatness of being a vampire

TimF

Now... Where is that going? Vampires are fiction, and there has always been enormous number of mutually contradicting vampire lores. Some of the modern ones, like Blade or Underworld, are better, others, like Twilight, are disgusting. TES series, however, have their very own lore, which doesn't involve nonsense like garlic or wood stakes (?). It also implies a certain evolution of vampires: the "civilized" ones start dominating, and try to eradicate "savage" vampires.

It is of course a pity, that there are not so many features in game, but well, bethesda doesn't have unlimited time and resources.

It is of course a pity, that there are not so many features in game, but well, bethesda doesn't have unlimited time and resources.

Unlimited time and resources ?? So you're basicly saying that they couldn't add more features to the game even if they wanted to ??

i have to disagree a whole lot on that statement . They could've made this game a lot bigger and added a lot more to it in many areas , the only limitations they had are the ones that they set themselves such as making sure that they could fit their whole game on a single CD and also making sure that any computer with only 2GB ram could run the game . They also wanted to make sure that Xbox 360 and playstation 3 could run it. Those are the real limitations that they had.

As far as resources and time, they had plenty.

And as far as i'm concerned , the game could have required 8 GB ram to run and 20 GB of disk space and i would've been perfectly fine since i have 12 GB ram and over 1000 GB of disk space but if that had been the case, i don't think that Xbox and Playstation consoles would've been able to run the game and that would've diminished the amount of buyers by a lot and therefore reducing their profit by a lot.

It's always about money, never about time and resources .

Unlimited time and resources ?? So you're basicly saying that they couldn't add more features to the game even if they wanted to ??

i have to disagree a whole lot on that statement . They could've made this game a lot bigger and added a lot more to it in many areas , the only limitations they had are the ones that they set themselves such as making sure that they could fit their whole game on a single CD and also making sure that any computer with only 2GB ram could run the game . They also wanted to make sure that Xbox 360 and playstation 3 could run it. Those are the real limitations that they had.

As far as resources and time, they had plenty.

And as far as i'm concerned , the game could have required 8 GB ram to run and 20 GB of disk space and i would've been perfectly fine since i have 12 GB ram and over 1000 GB of disk space but if that had been the case, i don't think that Xbox and Playstation consoles would've been able to run the game and that would've diminished the amount of buyers by a lot and therefore reducing their profit by a lot.

It's always about money, never about time and resources .

By "time" and "resources", I actually meant the cost and time lapse of game development.

I was a vamp for ages and got sick of the whole feeding interupptus thing so went werewolf. The weird thing is the vamp aura (whatever it's called) that causes melee damage in combat still activates. wtf?

-wow, i amaze myself sometimes. Was a 5pt per sec poison effect from my chain mail not a vamp effect :blink:

Edited by wetwork