Skyrim WTF Moments

SlimShadyIzMe

I can't remember from my first true playthrough...sad, because I know there were several. However, in my most recent playthroughs, I had encountered the Lydia bug, where she doesn't appear after you complete the quest to become Thane of Whiterun. I had not encountered this before, so I searched for an answer. Found a solution, used it, and went on my merry way.

I eventually bought Breezehome, bought several accessories, and even got the orphan in Whiterun to move in with me. I was happy, and I started going to and from the house. However, I noticed something peculiar - Lydia would randomly take off select pieces of her gear when I went upstairs. It was rather...strange. But I paid no mind to it, until I came back home one time and forgot to put Lydia back in relax mode. I went upstairs, with Lydia in tow...and I ran into Lydia.

My game literally had a meltdown, as I saw two Lydias on my screen. The plus side of the situation - someone was always there to check on the brat. :thumbsup::D.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brawled with the racist guy from the scripted sequence at the beginning of windhelm and won. Afterwards he acted like we were best friends (I was an argonian). I killed him after night fell, and got caught by guards. I paid off my bounty (40 gold) and slept at the inn. I left the next morning, and on the bridge north of windhelm, a courier runs up to me and tells me he's got a delivery for me. It's an inheritance, from the racist guy, for 100 gold (minus 10 for the hold tax of course). Apparently beating him up made him like me so much, he put me in his will.

Was in Rorikstead, and talking to Sissell when all of a sudden she goes flying twenty feet back.

I turn around, and find a bandit mounted on a horse that had charged at me and missed.

This all do to a mixture of Horsemen-Mounted Combat Mod, and Convenient Horses.