Skyrim WTF Moments

SlimShadyIzMe

Well, still laughing, as everyone knows, the dragon carcass just took off into the distance, which I expected. What I didn't expect, that the whole town would chase after is a full speed. I guess the AI wants them within a certain distance to the carcass... I call it the camp town races... I've done it now in every town, and still laugh every time.

that is awesome :biggrin:

always love the magical floating animals. was in a tomb last night where a swinging-log trap got Vigilance the dog companion to magically float in the air for a while. it can be annoying to get yanked out of immersion in the storylines but you have to love scenes like this:

http://i.imgur.com/KLRhk.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong but, sometimes, I really hate this game...so many WTFs I can't even begin to tell you. The tip of the iceberg was when I took beast form before my follower (who is a Companion BTW) and he attacked me. So much facepalm :rolleyes: Edited by emi_yo

Skyrim WTF Moments

Here it is, i found it on youtube and felt like sharing this here ..... Warning do not click if you are a minor this is PG13 stuff right here :D

Edited by spets21

I am currently going through a dungeon on master level so always cautious and hiding in the shadows. I was looting and I became over-emcumbered. I dropped a load of crap weapons and plain armours for some space.

I marauder came hurtling towards me from nowhere. Checking my eye in a panic I am still hidden!! Opens dialogue and politely asks if it would be ok for him to have one of these weapons I just dropped. I replied saying that it was perfectly ok and that I didn't want it anymore. Dialogue ends with the marauder standing in front of me. Cleaves my skull with my own weapon and leaves me in a pile of my own crap!

I was in Markarth and I entered one of them rooms in the palace you're apparently not supposed to enter even though there's no door - it's basically just another corridor. I started talking with somebody and could ask a bunch of questions, so I did. I couldn't really see into the room, just the guy I was talking to and the wall behind him. In the meantime, some guards got pissed at me for not being where I'm supposed to and they got aggressive. Luckily, Lydia was with me... All I heard was weeping and frantic begging ("No, not like this!" "It can't end like this!"), and various metallic clashing sounds. When I was done I turned around and saw a bunch of dead guards littering the floor and Lydia asked all nonchalantly, "Anything you need?" All I could think was "I hope this gets added to my body count!" I really wish there was a way to reward my companions.

My favorite WTF!? moment had to be when I used ice form on that troll near Winterhold (the one near the water with the ice cavern) it toppled down the hill and did the usual gravity defying flying tricks across the screen but when it stopped it just flew off the side of the screen and I found it half sticking through an ice sheet in the ocean. The legs were just kneeling over and the top half of the body (from torso up) just disappeared beneath this ice sheet (nothing underneath the ice when I looked) :teehee:

My other favorite had to be when the guards attacked my husband (I married Sanguine and apparently the guards didn't like him very much)

My houscarl turned my Solitude home into a blood bath and then just sat down calmly eating a piece of bread and asked me if there was anything I needed.

Other memorable WTF moments include Barbas, the Headless Horseman, Farkas with his "oh hell no" reaction to the spiders xD

Cicero and his..."mother"

I can't remember her name but the little old lady who says she's lonely living out on her own and then slaughters the hostile attackers in cold blood, the dead horse locked in the cage and of course the first time I FUS RO DAHed a chicken, oh why did I FUS RO DAH that chicken!? :facepalm:

just this very moment had a good one.

Just outside of Riften on the road towards the Black Beard Lodge just before the Bridge, passed 3 Stormcloak Guards, gave me the usual speech about "If you know any true Son and Daughters....." then just as I was walking off a single Imperial Guard dropped about of a Tree, yep never see anythign like it before but he must have been hiding up a tree, bow in hand ready like he had just waited for them to pass, and I just stood back and watched has he single handedly took out all 3 Stormcloaks

Have not picked a side of the war yet so I just remained a spectator to the battle, after got me thinking Stormcloak are a bunch of Pussy's,

Random ghostly headless horseman, a giant frost spider dropping from random ceilings and sometimes when fast travelling a dragon falls out of the sky. I looted the dragon the first time and now the same one just keeps with me, I think he game somehow made a dead dragon my companion