If you had to raise a sword for a city....

SubjectProphet

Out of all the cities in Skyrim, which would you fight for?

I'd prefer Riften, good location, quite peaceful during the day, and at night.. well, you choose what happens.

Remember the cities too:

Falkreath

Windhelm

Winterhold

Whiterun

Dawnstar

Riften

Solitude

Morathal

Markarth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falkreath. It seems like a quiet little place with beautiful forests. Not to mention I'd probably be a good shot with a bow since the only thing to do there is

A. Smith

B. Hunt

C. Merchant

Smithing requires a lot of physical strength, and being a merchant requires you to be good with people.

I am neither. Plus, free food!

Whiterun.

That said, I would throw that snobby dude right out to the enemy, before I would risk my life.

I don't know, Whiterun feels like home in Skyrim. That and Riverwood.

Whiterun. Best location, the most potential. It's declined a bit for some reason....I think it just needs to step up and take charge. Certainly the state of the outer walls indicates a certain complacence, which is probably born of being an Imperial vassal (and the Empire itself has more interest in Solitude, so Whiterun withers). Edited by Khorak

Markarth!

I'd purge it of all the horrible, horrible people there currently, let the decent people be in charge, move the Left-Hand Mine folks in to handle the silver mining, and make it the first city to openly welcome Khajiit and Argonians.

Seriously, I think Markarth is the creepiest place to live in Skyrim, and god knows it's got some stiff competition.