If you had to raise a sword for a city....

SubjectProphet

Windhelm! It has history and character!! It helps that I'm shamelessly biased towards the Stormcloaks, too.

Also, I like snow.

And mud. :3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would probably save whiterun or riverwood .It seems natural since these were the towns that I was first introduced and the people have been good to me plus I accidentally fus ro dah'd Lydia off high hrothgar so I would do it in her memory. She had a full set of daedric armor I needed when she fell off the cliff. Damn

Falkreath or Winterhold, I can't decide.

I like Falkreath because its a great place to hunt and explore. I also just feel at home there, maybe its because i grew up near a bush? (I'm not a redneck, i said i lived NEAR a bush).

As for winterhold, theres just something about it that feels welcoming. Outside is all freezing cold, but when you enter the tavern or your house, you feel warm and cozy :3

I like Falkreath because its a great place to hunt and explore. I also just feel at home there, maybe its because i grew up near a bush? (I'm not a redneck, i said i lived NEAR a bush).

This is one of those times where the language doesn't cross over. In England a bush is just like a big plant. I grew up near a big plant :D

Also definitely Rorikstead. I like their simple way of life. Everyone seems so nice and chilled. Plenty of room to open up store of your choosing too

This is one of those times where the language doesn't cross over. In England a bush is just like a big plant. I grew up near a big plant :D

hehe.

In australia a bush is a forest :D

hehe.

In Ireland, this is a bush: http://narcissistsblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/bush.jpg I think they're called hedges in America.

Well, I have raised a sword for Whiterun repeatedly, and Balgruuf still won't marry me...Sigh!

Riverwood is cute, and I have a weird attachment to Ivarstead.

I'm with the poster who wants to toss Nazeem to the wolves, though And there's a similar guy in Ivarstead....

hehe.

In Ireland, this is a bush: http://narcissistsblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/bush.jpg I think they're called hedges in America.

We call forests "the bush". I don't know why, thats just the way most people speak here.