The Elder Scrolls VI

capperz412

Deserts = Boring.

How many people said Snow = Boring before Skyrim? :facepalm:

The three largest provinces of Tamriel have been covered (Morrowind, Cyrodiil, and Skyrim in order of descending size according to lore). The remaining provinces that have not been covered by a TES title are all too small to make a game world unto themselves IMO.

Actually, Hammerfell remains larger. It wasn't playable fully, only the northern parts were, and that was long ago, back in Daggerfall.

We only saw Vvardenfell, not all of Morrowind. It would actually provide some opportunity for variety for a game to encompass Black Marsh and the mainland areas of Morrowind....it would also make sense since the Argonians invaded Morrowind. They would be the unifying factor for the game.

By the look of it, Elsweyr and Valenwood could be a single game.

I'd like to see the Dwemer come back to Tamriel.

The mystery of the Dwemer is what makes them. Bringing them back would completely toss out that mysterious splendor. All the reasons for the Dwemer to come back exist precisely because they're not there.

Nah, Summerset Isles, killing the Aldmeri Dominion. That's my current wanted game.

If you think about it, they could make the smaller provinces like valenwood but add a lot more content into it. Things like climbing trees and Cities housed in Giant migratory trees, think of how awesome that would be?

I still believe, some parts of Nirn or whole Tamriel will be an FANTASTIC addon for TES V.

But ok, let's say, it's Elsweyr. Enyone played Dungeon Siege + Addons ?

Deserts donÄt have to be boring at all. And Kitties on crack all the time...oh dear, ok..that'll be a problem with the ratings.

What about the Lizard's Den then ? :)

According to the lore in Skyrim, the Summerset Isles changed their name to Alinor. Now the only reason why Bethesda would suddenly change the name of a province is because I think they plan to use it as the name of their next game. That's probably why they introduced the Thalmor, who are obviously villains, yet are not defeated in Skyrim. I think the next game will be called Alinor, and involve the Great War against the Thalmor.

hm...IF it sts in Alinor, i guess NOT it's "one huge battle against". Would break the rule of factions, somehow.

But i like the idea...can't see those bloody outlanders. SKYRIM THE NORTHS! so...there you got it :P

*damn long-ear-lover...* ;)