What are the funniest bugs/Glitches you've encountered in Oblivion

LoggotyroX32

Sup people, I was wondering what are the funniest bugs and/or glitches you have encountered in Oblivion?

I have not seen a whole lot of them but my favorite so far is the hanging skull glitch where you shoot a skull that's hanging on a wall with an arrow and it spazzes out and flies all over the room. I think the skull is in the imperial city prison somewhere, Can't remember that well.

Another favorite is the glitch where an actor (In my case it was the Adoring Fan) i killed falls down in the middle of a doorway and the door is open, When you close the door the body of the NPC will start to ragdoll and spazz around inside the door.

Post some of the bugs you've encountered and got a good laugh out of.

Too many to remember and long time ago, but had one the other day. where i had guards patrolling a road. when they hit a certain spot they would stop and shoot around 6 horse's high in the air come back down start bouncing and continue on. :thumbsup:

I hit the Fighters Guild Chief in Chorrol with my fist because he was so unfriendly. He fought back and a guard came to arrest me. I refused, the guard attacked me, too, and then all the other Fighters Guild members started fighting the guard to help me :D

I entered dunbarrow cove and found the door to the captain's quarters was labelled "Dagon Shrine".

I then checked the door to the ship's hold and it was labeled "Sigillum Sanguis". All the trap doors in the cargo hold was labelled that too. And the weather inside the cargo hold was oblivion weather with lighting effects....

Very strange, i didnt have any mods that touches that DLC except the unofficial patch...