Sweets, cakes and pastries in Fallout 4.

SignorNessuno

Although you can find delicious and well preserved cakes, or "sweet roll" or a Fancy Lads. I was somewhat surprised at the lack of cakes or other cakes, which are pre war or post war.
Instead of simple boxes, why we could not have some decent 3d models of other sweets?
I was disappointed at the lack of pre war ice cream or ice cream cakes, preserved in freezers. But above all, there are many Halloween decorations, why no one can find different candies related to that holidays?
Lollipops, candy, chocolate bars, or even cookies.
Of course, as well as the preserved cakes, I wonder why I have not found other desserts like a cupcake, or apple pies, chocolate, or the tastes of berries and cream.
Not even the 3D model of a donut perfectly preserved!
Same for the post war dessert. Nothing cakes, cream puffs, pastries or biscuits.
I wonder: but in 200 the survivors, they will not be too content to create some sweets with what they found, or cultivated sometime?
Same for spices, or the basic ingredients necessary for the creation of a cake, or any other type of sweet. It disappoints me the fact of not being able to find some pre war ingredient. Or to use the current ones in Fallout 4, in order to create something delicious.
Heck, even the Institute will certainly have his own bakery, considering that they work closely with chemistry and biology. They will even have created some "goodies" of glucose, starch, sucrose and sugar, or even were able to reproduce the chocolate and coffee?

that's a cool mod, indeed. But it's only about changing the main skin of the preserved pie. And it's a good start.

As i said in OP, is still bad there are no 3D models for other types of sweets, cakes, donuts, bisquits, jam, jelly, brownies, chocolate, pastries, cupcakes, etc.

Of course there is even the sweet roll model that replace that ugly one with the tasty one from Skyrim.

Now I'm hungry for cake. Great.

The Witcher 3 has a lot of things which you've mentioned, they complemented the set dressing quite well. They could have added more in FO4; candy in the jack-o-lanterns would have tied in well.

Yeah, is a pity we can't find plastic pumpkins with pre war candies, or at the least something that is preserved after 210 years.

Edited by SignorNessuno