Yes/No/Maybeso?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should be made?

• Yes! Definitely!
    • Yes
    • I guess
    • No
    • Hell No! what a waste of time!

I searched through the Oblivion Nexus and discovered a shocking fact. There was no atronach companions! i'll give a simple explanation of what i'm asking for:

1. Original Animation and models + textures. so Texture upgrades and model changes can be applied.

2. (optional but prefered) Voiced. not with real voice but with the sounds for the dialogue.

3. For CM partners

4. Multiple ESPs for strengths. Example: FireAtronachWeak.ESP, FireAtronachNormal.ESP, FireAtronachStrong.ESP, FireAtronachInvincible (healthwise)

5. All 3 Atronaches.

6. Carry good Loot Apon death. Nobody wants to have their companions die and have it not be worth it.

7. (completely optional) Atronach armors. basically the Atronach models edited to fit the Human body. *Kahjit and Argonian Bodies too* Fire Atronach would have to have a separate Male Model ;3

8. Slightly advanced AI. i would prefer if it could tell when enemies are nearby much further and also have player speed.

Thanks for reading this topic. Hope it's made soon!

Your design parameters could be construed as excessively elaborate, and this makes the mod idea less attractive to many potential modders. For example #7 sounds like a lot of work for a skilled armor modeler, and #8 may be impossible with the Oblivion game engine.