belethor is back!!!

markofthedog

is your belethor dead and gone? ever tried to resurrect him but he just doesnt want to sell anything?

well bring him back!!! i did, and he sells again.

first i installed "barter with npc" mod, its way cool!

then i usesd "npc editor" and set him essential. i suppose you can just do console resurrect but i used the editor personally.

then i consoled player.placeatme 00013ba1 infront of his store. he walk in and i followed.

then i used the new "barter with npc" function and he had a full seletion of goods, espectially the ones added by other mods that were only sold at his shop.

enjoy

:)

i found a trader being attacked in the forest by some bad guys waited for the fight to end killed off the bad guys cleaned them AND the traders corpse of loot used resurrect 1 on the trader sold him ALL his stuff back. Then he went on his merry lil way kinda funy

call it cheating if you want, i call it being able to finally use the cool new weapons that the mod devs create and made sellable only at belethors.

i was saddened when i installed the weapons mods only to find belethor had mysteriously died.

now i smile :)

• 7 months later...

I have a the same problem. Some vampires killed him. Had to to resurrect him, even used console enable disable to reset his AI but he still doesn't barter with me. I read in some posts that i have to find his damn urn/coffin in the city's catacombs but no one told what to do there.

Is there another way to activate his sell function without using that mode ?