Mods we'd download without a second thought

Sorflakne

A mod that allows you to shapeshift into Tyral from Diablo series..AND BRING THE HEAVENS DOWN ON YOUR GOD-DAMN ENEMIES!

Dragon-riding - or transformation.

Mounted combat.

A PERFORMANCE MOD THAT MAKES THE GAME USE MORE GPU THEN CPU,SO MY COMPUTER THAT RUNS BATTLEFIELD 3 ON HIGH WITH STABLE 57-60 FPS WON'T LAG IN THIS GAME!

EDIT : MACHO DRAGON MOD , IT'S ALREADY MADE,AND I'M DOWNLOADIN' IT RIGHT NOW.

YEAH! BURN BABY BURN! 8)

Edited by Ohdude

-More MoB on world map, and new kind of verry powerfull mob to spice up end-game.

-the ability to fly ( by magic, or flying mount,... )

-more display info on screen like : ( icon for buff / debuff ), healthbar and name on top of npc( colored depending if they are hostile or not )

-adding a favorite skill view or skillbar, so i do not have to pause the game to change skill easily.

-ability to abandon side quest and drop associate items.

-Any new dungeon or map location

-Possibility to respec , reset perk point and (Health / magicka / stamina)

-a nightmare difficulty level, making all dungeon lot harder and some intensive boss fight. and where you can not lower the difficulty level, + if you die 1 time = game over.

-a better game balance like : perk tree change to make them less op and mob really become harder as you level... because for right now, (Stealth = OP, smithing = OP, Enchanting = OP, destruction stagger 100% chance = OP, and many other... )

Several Monster Hunter related weapons (Eternal Annihilator, Shism, Some of Bows)

Several Monsters from MH, I think a few things from OB. (certain Hair style would be instantly on my list)

Ck would be instance...lol