Can't Log In to Nexus Mod Manager

mcfeher

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem but my password has no special characters, only letters and numbers. I just installed it but I can't use it at all. :wallbash:

Had same problem, but I had special characters, changed to a password without special characters but still no luck. My password used to start with a number, changed that and now works.

So no special characters and no number as first character in password.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just install the latest version 0.17.1 and i have problems to login all i keep getting: "The given login information is invalid". I changed my password no special characters and no number as first character in password, is the length a problem also ?

LE: Don't know what change but all works ok now :P

Edited by B10NUTZ

• 3 months later...
i have been unable to log in to skyrim nexus it doesn't tell me anything the screen just flashes then the in the place were you put ur pass and user is empty i have no idea why this is annoying as i cant download Nexus Mod Manager if anyone can help this would be great thx in advance

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem but my password has no special characters, only letters and numbers. I just installed it but I can't use it at all. :wallbash:

I have the same problem it is driving me nuts.

I never had a password with special characters.

I even changed the password.

It's still not working. :wallbash:

This is driving me crazy I logged in to the forums a couple of times.

Installed and unistalled the NMM.

Nothing helped.

Please can somebody help?

I had the exact same problem. What I found out is that the Mod Manager doesn't show the first typed in character and doesn't appear to work. So if you click on the username or password thing and type in 'James' like normal it will appear as 'ames'. I know I'm bad at explaining things. Just click on the username bar, start typing and ignore the missing first character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem as everyone else here :wallbash: : my password has no special characters, ive even made a new password, ive checked for probs with the first letter of the username nd thats not it, ive even tried updating and un-updating the nmm and nothings helped...PLZ HELP :wallbash: !

Same issue, running v20. First time using the manager so I have no clue.

I have the same problem as everyone else here :wallbash: : my password has no special characters, ive even made a new password, ive checked for probs with the first letter of the username nd thats not it, ive even tried updating and un-updating the nmm and nothings helped...PLZ HELP :wallbash: !

Okay yeah it seems that the first TWO characters in Username and the first character in Password are my problem. Geeze...

• 1 month later...