The Sunday Discussion - GamerPoets - YouTuber and creator of awesome tutorials

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #47720730.

forwhow wrote: I have to say that this was an excellent choice for discussion with gamerpoets. I personally enjoy his content from time to time when I get a chance! Keep these discussions coming!

Thank you forwhow = )
Definitely appreciated.

In response to post #47720905.

BlueGunk wrote: I'd like to give you a BIG THANK YOU Gamerpoets. I've used a number of your videos to learn how to do things and they are slick, informative and easy to use. You and Gopher are the lead learning sources for me in Skyrim content.

I'm fascinated to learn your background and the amount of work you put into these videos is astonishing. I knew they were amazingly interactive but, not being a video person I never appreciated how complex they were and how much work you put into them. I wish you all the very best as you build the channel.

Robin - give this man a job.

... and I'd like to give you a big thank you for such an awesome comment = ) (and job recommendation lol)

In response to post #47721125.

jumarbye wrote: Great chat!

I have used almost all of the GamerPoet tutorials and find they are exceptionally made and extremely helpful.

I only started modding in August, and some of the important modding topics, such as using TES5Edit to make a merged patch and WryeBash for leveled lists, were a little scary for me to tackle. His videos got me through those topics and more.

Thank you for talking to to my favorite tutorial author!

Means alot jumar = )
I'm glad that the tutorials are serving you well.

In response to post #47722305.

AyoubiMo wrote: I've followed Michael for a couple of years now. At the time that I found the GamerPoets channel, I was going through my own "personal hell" & I knew of other channels like Gopher, Brodual, MxR, etc. (and though they deserve respect for their own) something about Michael's character drew me in. I was looking for a reprieve from the life I was living, and then I saw my first "Tale of Paxton" episode & it was captivating.

Here was a guy just like us, and yet completely exclusive. As stated above, life wasn't easy for him & instead of brooding he took another chance and got right back up, exposing his desires, his fears & every day conquering them. Though his intentions were personal, no one could ever doubt his poetry and even he himself has become a staple of this community and (as he said, in REALITY) to millions of people around the world.

Great job, Brother! This world wouldn't be the same w/out you!!

You're always man... not much else I can say = ) lol

In response to post #47723265.

tjacks84 wrote: Great interview. I can't add much to what others have said. Awesome guy and service in GamerPoets. I got into PC gaming the exact same way... frustration with PS3 Skyrim. Was shocked to see someone so thoroughly helpful and instructive got into around the same time as me. Even more so, when I read how Michael got started after being robbed. Really sorry that happened, bud. Kudos to you for picking yourself up like that. It's inspirational honestly. Keep up the great work, and sincerest best wishes for success and happiness in the future, MIchael.

Yeah, I'm still pretty new in the world of modding. 4 years on PC and 3 years to the day on GamerPoets. Thank you TJacks = )