We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

The Sunday Discussion - GamerPoets - YouTuber and creator of awesome tutorials

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found you first because I didn't know how to install an ENB or LOOT, your tutorials are some of the most detailed and clean i have ever seen. Since i first found you, you have been my goto guy for help when it comes to modding. Keep on doing what you're doing because you're really good at it.

In response to post #47761435.

Valkyrie wrote: Great interview. GamerPoets have been a huge part of my Skyrim world for a while now. Great videos. I would recommend anyone into modding should definitely be subscribed to their youtoob channel.

I appreciate that man = ) Thank you.

In response to post #47761460.

Toreokake wrote: I found you first because I didn't know how to install an ENB or LOOT, your tutorials are some of the most detailed and clean i have ever seen. Since i first found you, you have been my goto guy for help when it comes to modding. Keep on doing what you're doing because you're really good at it.

Keeping on, keeping on friend = )

Your content on YouTube is really excellent: clearly structured, greatly visualized and perfectly polished. What I like at least as much is the personal attitude that you show in your videos and also in this interesting interview - Michael, you are an awesome person! Looking forward to being part of your channel in the future.

In response to post #47762835.

DocOlli wrote: Your content on YouTube is really excellent: clearly structured, greatly visualized and perfectly polished. What I like at least as much is the personal attitude that you show in your videos and also in this interesting interview - Michael, you are an awesome person! Looking forward to being part of your channel in the future.

Looking forward to that as well = )
Today is the 3 year anniversary of the channel. Hopefully many more to come.

In response to post #47764945.

RckRoll wrote: GamerPoets, I really appreciate the time and dedication you put into your videos. They have very high production value and are clear, concise, easy to follow. Thank you for post ing them. Please keep up the great work :)

... Rock and Roll indeed my friend = )
Much more coming with higher and higher quality delivery.

I am so impressed with how far GamerPoets has come! I've been watching Michael for about 2 1/2 years and love seeing the community, quality, and dedication grow. The people in the community are kind and mostly respectful, and Michael encourages an amazing YT culture. It's never a sad day to see a new GamerPoets video in my subscription box. Michael's videos and Paxton's series means the world to me, they've gotten me through quite a bit, and I'm so happy to see this interview done. I'm very grateful that GP, Nexus, and Skyrim are all still going so strong :)

-Grace

I discovered, and subscribed to, GamerPoets relatively recently. Having viewed a number of tutorials on varying subjects over the years, I can say with confidence that what Michael does should be held up as an example of excellence, professionalism, and pride in one's work. It takes a certain rare talent to impart complex information in a way that is easily understood.