The Sunday Discussion - GamerPoets - YouTuber and creator of awesome tutorials

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #47824800.

AlexZander40 wrote:

I am also very grateful and would like to say thank you to Michael and the GamerPoets Youtube channel. When I was switching to Mod Organizer for a fresh install of Skyrim and getting the game modded up again, GamerPoets' Mod Organizer tutorials were immensely helpful. Also, the tutorial on getting DynDOLOD working was excellent, very helpful.

And I always look forward to another episode of Paxton and Sawyer. I didn't realize how many hours it took to produce one episode. Appreciate the time and effort that you put into creating the episodes Michael.

As far as how much money Youtubers can make. Dave, an electonics engineer that does EEVblog, has a video detailing how much he makes. Quite interesting.

Thank you Alex = )It's good to see you sir.

Plenty more Paxton and Sawyer (.... and Louis) to come.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #47824895.

moxica wrote: I'm late getting to this, but-

You are, hands down, the most thorough and organized tutorial creator!!
I recommend your tutorials to everyone that asks "How do I install...?"
You sound like a great guy and I couldn't agree with you more on paper books. There's something organic and traditional about them.
I have an e reader but it's not the same. Not even close.
Sorry about your experience and for the trolls.
We can't control how people treat us, but we can control how we respond to it.
Good job and thank you for sharing your talents with us.
Your lisp is great. When I hear you start talking, in one of your vids, I know I'm gonna walk away with some knowledge or a great story!
Keep it up, my man!!

.. .and it pretty appreciated moxica = ) Thank you
Yeah, reading things on PC/device is "cool" but for stores I have a bit of a disconnect unless I'm holding paper.

... Keeping it = )

I just saw this pop up while modding my Skyrim (And watching some of your tutorials, as every smart Skyrim modder does to ensure a great setup), and I have to say this just made my day. Gamerpoets is such an underappreciated channel and group of people. Seriously, with how much work you put into every single one of your videos it shocks me you aren't the leading modding channel for Bethesda games. I think more YouTubers could learn from your channel. You always go for quality over quantity, and boy do you deliver. With such well laid out videos, and you taking the time out of your day to get to every person that needs help. It's fantastic. I myself am only 16 and don't have a job yet, so it's extremely difficult for me to show just how much I appreciate what you do for not only me but for the entire modding community as well. If I had friends that were into modding (None of them understand anything beyond workshop mods for games), I'd be sharing each and every one of your videos with them. I still try to get them into this community, into your videos, because it's all wonderful. This is getting a bit long so I'm going to try and tie it up into a nice bow.

Michael, your content is absolutely amazing. I can't stress that enough. I would never have been able to be a part of this community if I didn't have your tutorials and support to guide me. The time, patience, love, and care that you put into every video/comment is remarkable. Not a lot of people can do what you do, stay sane, and still be as active in the community (While having a life IRL as well), all at the same time on a daily basis. Thank you for all you have/are doing for all of us. You're my #1 and my inspiration for joining this community.

Till next I comment upon thous videos

-Ethan (Mr. Unthought)

P.S. Good luck in 2017 and beyond. Can't wait to see the channel grow :)

In response to post #47827360.

XenoIntegrate5 wrote: I just saw this pop up while modding my Skyrim (And watching some of your tutorials, as every smart Skyrim modder does to ensure a great setup), and I have to say this just made my day. Gamerpoets is such an underappreciated channel and group of people. Seriously, with how much work you put into every single one of your videos it shocks me you aren't the leading modding channel for Bethesda games. I think more YouTubers could learn from your channel. You always go for quality over quantity, and boy do you deliver. With such well laid out videos, and you taking the time out of your day to get to every person that needs help. It's fantastic. I myself am only 16 and don't have a job yet, so it's extremely difficult for me to show just how much I appreciate what you do for not only me but for the entire modding community as well. If I had friends that were into modding (None of them understand anything beyond workshop mods for games), I'd be sharing each and every one of your videos with them. I still try to get them into this community, into your videos, because it's all wonderful. This is getting a bit long so I'm going to try and tie it up into a nice bow.

Michael, your content is absolutely amazing. I can't stress that enough. I would never have been able to be a part of this community if I didn't have your tutorials and support to guide me. The time, patience, love, and care that you put into every video/comment is remarkable. Not a lot of people can do what you do, stay sane, and still be as active in the community (While having a life IRL as well), all at the same time on a daily basis. Thank you for all you have/are doing for all of us. You're my #1 and my inspiration for joining this community.

Till next I comment upon thous videos
-Ethan (Mr. Unthought)

P.S. Good luck in 2017 and beyond. Can't wait to see the channel grow :)

Unthought = ) I know you.

Good to see you sir. Until not too long ago I would get the urge to want to produce more content and find ways to cut corners but in the end.. I could never do it. I'm building something not only to help and or entertain folks (hopefully motivate at times as well) but something that I can look back on and know that my time was well spent. You can't cut corners on who you are if you want to continue being you = )

Dear Michael:

Congratulations on being the artist of the week for the nexus site!! Well done.

We all appreciate your hard work. I only got into PC gaming a couple years ago. I msgd you with my computer specs, and was blown away that you actually replied... That day you made me a GamerPoet.

I've been a proud patron since then, and wish you well in your future endeavors.

My handle is fragula69 to you, but have since started using my real name on the nexus site when I upgraded ...

I have always appreciated the no nonsense ability to tackle what I need to look up on your youtube channel and not burn time. You make hay when the sun is up.

Enjoy your time to shine...you have earned it my friend..

I am a GamerPoet =)

P.S. Nexus I have enjoyed all the hard working Artists you bring out of the shadows every week. Good job and please keep it up.

super cool awesome guy. aswell as some of the ppls mentioned under youtubers. yeah. you guys rock. also i had no idea we had doctors creating mods. this is a fun place.

as for the lisp. i never heard it tbh. always found the videos awesome and they def fill a niche.

infact it gives much needed definition to some of these things.

Edited by Jonas801

I was trying to matching all the reasons I love GamerPoets to the stars of the sky... Unfortunately I ran out of stars. However to name of a few of the them Michael of GamerPoets has shown us a great personality, perseverance, and passion. He is always seeking to improve the quality of his content. The content he has produced has been the single most helpful thing to me when it has come to anything involving the nexus. His content has also been the most entertaining thing for me to watch as he creates these beautiful narratives in a game world that I can relate. One of my favorite things of GamerPoets is the community he has created, I can not describe it as anything else but pleasant.