A new Fight Against the Thalmor series

ElrazielMoon

Greetings. I post this because I'd like to resolve the Thalmor problem in Skyrim in an entertaining and dramatic way.

First. I wanna say that the Fight Against the Thalmor saga by Mad frenchie was a total dissapointment, this was a good idea with a very poor execution. There was a interesting story, but not a true inmersion for the Dragonborn, there was just a senseless bloodbath without a real reason and without any emotion, just because "they are the enemies" (even the Penitus Oculatus agents), and there were not even a little mention to the political implications (As Igrod Ravencrone said: The Thalmor are good in the spoken and the unspoken language), so those mods were not truly interesting, and the illogically overpowered homes made not sense (please, there's a Hearthfire sistem that allows to build your home, please exploit it!!!!!) so really those were not a truly Fight Against the Thalmor quest.

Second. The Improved Sky Haven Temple by Itsmeetoo were best, but had too many failures. The posibility to recruit more than 3 followers into the blades to make a true reconstruction of the legendary group, and the workbenches made this mod very promising. But the Blades relics were too... meh... there were no real interesting power in them (compared with an Auriel Bow, or a Dawnbreaker, even a Vonderlung, or a Gauldur Amulet) so, I don't understand what is the real value in keeping them, also, the resolution to the Paarthurnax dilemma, sincerely sucks (The Greybeards still hate me, so there's no sense, or maybe there was only in my savegame, but still it's too incomplete) so I think it's too troublesome keep track of the ubication of this mod for so little.

The only mod that is worth it is the Helgen Reborn by Mike Hancho. The only problem with this mod were the crashing occurred upon arrival to the Thalmor Prison (caused by the Frontier mod). It's a pity that the other mods didn't keep up with this. Still some details missing, but this mod has a truly story and a true inmersion (The samurai armor also are worth it, but these are not quest mods, so I don't mention them)

With those points made, I wanna say: there should be a better quest mod to kick thalmor asses (or Fus Roh Dah them faaaar away). In this regard, I must say: I am no programmer, not know how to mod or make Skyrim scripts, but I am a comic artist and have good ideas to make a better Blades vs Thalmor mod (may take the redeemable elements of the two first mentioned mods). If Itsmeetoo or Mike Hancho wanna talk, I could tell him my ideas, even I could just give them (The only thing that I would ask for is to mention my name) so, if there's a programmer reading this topic, please respond so we can begin the discussion

Edited by ElrazielMoon