Creeping - Crawling - Climbing

Plankbreaker

Definitely love the idea. If Bethesda keeps their word about Creation kit working with consoles, i'd definitely download. Sorry, but horses cannot climb mountains. But can i not use my own two hands to scale that mountainside and find a handhold? Bethesda wanted to make the game realistic. If i can't grab something with my hands (no pun intended) and climb up, it's not really realistic. I'm not going to constantly run into a wall trying to climb it. I'm not going to run against it and randomly jump to see if i can get a foothold and magically get 4 more feet.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks that would be great! When CK is out i am going to do a complete overhaul of Skyrims landscapes and regions, make them each unique + New locations & quests. :dance:

If there are you who are talented in creating NEW stuff (like the standalone armor/weapon mods) i will need your aid, your collaboration could help release a creatures mod (textures + NEW creatures(and their sounds)) together with my mod as a whole, if not give the creature mod idea some thought, i have great ideas and a few good sketches if anyone is

interested, when the CK comes out.

Peace & Prosperity. :thumbsup:

Yeah, the walls is what gets to me. I seriously do not think that the engine in use is the best, for a hundred different reason. The miserably shallow world is probably one of the most irritating. Backstab HD was more fun, movement-wise. But, there's always hope... I guess.