NMM issue after a crash

Nadie2283

Hello and thanks in advance for any help. Earlier this morning I was playing Fallout 4 and moving some mods around when I had to do a hard restart on my computer. After booting it up the NMM would no longer open (would close itself) so i uninstalled and reinstalled. Once i reinstalled the NMM it froze while activating mods and now the selection of mods gives me an error when loading the manager. Along with this any attempt to redownload the "bugged" mods results in a [Error registering this mod...root element missing] Does anyone have any ideas how to remedy this problem? Also in-game all the mods are still functioning properly but in the NMM they appear to all be broken (plugins list shows everything as active but the mods list shows everything disabled).

Anytime you have to do a hard restart it is a good idea to perform maintenance on your computer. This has fixed issues with NMM in the past for me. Hopefully this will help. :smile:

Thanks for the advice! ill run a few checks and see if i can get the manager to recognize them properly