Help Skyrim CDT on load

Kiki981

I need help, if anyone can help me.

Today I played Skyrim Legendary Edition. And haven't installed any new mods recently. Game worked fine (day before I have cleaned my saves - with Save Game Scrpit Cleaner by Hadoram). And it worked fine till today. After playing bout two hours, I decided to take a break and I saved my game as usual. After I wanted to play again, I started Skyril and pressed Continue. Game started to load, and agter around 10 seconds it chrashed to desktop. So nothing new (It happened many times before). So I relaunched game. Try to continue saved game and it CTD again. Ok, so I decided to load previously saved game (I would just lost a minute or two of playing). And even that save doesn't work, I treid one before that, and same problem CTD. So every saved game loads me to CTD, no matter what I do. I'm at level 51 and to begin a new game it would be nightmare. So I checked for solutions on internet. And one players suggestion was that if this is happening you should try start new game and from new game try to load save game. So I try this, but nothing changed, all save games are CTD.

After searching for solution, I read that Papyrus can be "full", so I downloaded TESVESSE to check something about strings (I don't even know what this means), and I followed instruction how to see if Papyrus is full. And the problem is not even in papyrus, Out of 65.000 (of something) I have about 44.200 (of same thing) so this is not problem. I have even deleted few mods, that I don't realy need. Let's say for example HOLYDAYS, BETTER WORLD MAP, TSUN ARMOR... But problem is still here. All plugins are green (OK), there's no mod conflict, all mods are clean, mods are in load order by LOOT, memory patch for SKSE ok in SKSE.ini, so I don't know what else can I do. Strange is, that game worked before normaly, and after saving last game, all saves are CDT. As I said, recently I haven't add any new mods, so this isn't problem either. I thought that ENB can be problem, but I use latest version of enb and I have ENB only for godrays (it worked through all 51 levels, so this isn't problem either). Yes, and I have all Unofficial Patches USLEEP and USLEEP high resolution patch so the game is up-to-date. I can't think of any solution more. For info I haven't changed anything in Skyrim.ini or Skyrimpreferences.ini. So the problem is not here either. It worked thus far.

Can anyone tell me what else can I do?

And I have Nvidia graphics. And after latest update game went CDT sometimes in the middle of playing. So I rolled back previous driver, and than game worked fine.

Please, help.

OK. Problems solved. Today I took more time to find out what was wrong. I was trying to remove some of the mods that could cause a problem, tried to download some fixes for game (for SKSE, ENB...) but nothing helped. But after removing mod THE MIDDLE EARTH - PATH OF THE HOBBIT, made a huge difference. Game started and continued normally, tried several times - if maby I got luck one time, but, now I'm for shure that thos mod made me CTD. Becouse this is the only mod, that I downloaded I think yesterday, but didn't even think, that it can cause so much problem. The problem was, that I could play the game normally even if I had this mod on, but in certain point, it started to go wrong. I don't know what the chatch is in this, but it hellped me, just to remove it.