Deadric VS Dragon

DarkAngel1997

Daedric Armor is better. After you get the Heavy Armor perk "Conditioning", weight doesn't matter.

To get Daedra Hearts for the armor, do the quest line after level 20 that starts with the Museum Pamphlet that a courier will give you. You should be able to get 4 Hearts at the end of this quest.

Edited by BrknSoul

um you're incorrect, Daedric is ALWAYS better than dragon if improved in the exact same way. If you improve daedric at 90 smithing then get dragon and improve it at 100 smithing you'll of course have better stats on the dragon because you improved it at a higher level.

Similarly if you use smithing gear, smithing pot, etc. on the dragon that you haven't used on the daedric, the dragon will have better stats.

However, as you said, daedric has better base stats than dragon, therefore with the same method of improvement, daedric will ALWAYS be better than dragon.

Dragon because I play a good character (I mean not evil) so wearing daedric doesn't make sense.

But I've downgraded my armor to Orcish because I'm an Orc and also the game is very easy after 50 level. So wearing dragon armor means nothing can hurt me anymore (except mages :wallbash:)