Mod Request: Different Bound Weapon Colors

krelus

So I've been goofing around with Bound Weapons and I thought it'd be pretty rad to have the Bound Swords in red. Or purple. Or silver. Or green. And then I thought, there's an entire community of people who know what they're doing. So I beseech you folks: would it be possible to make a whole slew of colored bound swords, bows, and axes, each with its own spellbook?

Also, I've been using the Better Bound Weapons mod for balance purposes and would like for something like this to apply to the new versions of the spell, since, from my understanding of Skyrim's programming, the new spells would behave like different objects and probably wouldn't benefit from the perk. Mod URL: http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2804

Looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with!

I want some different tinted bound weapons as well. And "neon" enchantment effects. And glowing weapons and armor.

In fact, if there was somebody as obsessed with vibrant, glowing things as I am, and managed to make a series of mods like this, I would die from the amazingness.