Mod to Respawn Adams Air Force Base & Paradise Falls

LordXayd

After I've played through these areas, coming back to them to find them empty or with just a random NPC is kind of depressing. The last time I went through the game, I went to a lot of trouble to leave all populated areas as alive as possible to keep the game brimming with activity.

However, there's no way for me to leave Adams Air Force Base and Paradise Falls populated as I play through the story. I did find a few NPC spawning mods, but they're kind of random looking (pop 20 of the same guys in one spot, for example). I'd like to sneak into Adam's, crawl up onto all those wonderful sniper nest perches and pick the NPC's off. And then come back later to do it again.

Why can't it have that?

Is that possible?

I even saw one mod that was specifically for preventing even a random NPC from spawning at Adam's after the playthrough. No idea why someone would want a dead area. No real motivation to even go to it. I want my playground to have lots of playthings.

Edited by LordXayd

• 1 month later...
OK first we do not allow bumping here. Second Second you actually can go through without slaughting Paradise Falls. it's quite possible if not very simple. Thee is no point in which you're required to kill anyone there.

I'd like to sneak into Adam's, crawl up onto all those wonderful sniper nest perches and pick the NPC's off. And then come back later to do it again.

Why can't it have that?

Likely because those NPC's spawn triggers are triggered by the Broken Steel main quest only. Complete the quest and there's nothing to trigger them anymore.