Saves becoming corrupt

NocturneNight

Been working fine now for a few days, but today I suddenly started getting more corrupt saves. Tried to load 10+ saves now that all had become corrupted for some reason. It seems to go abit smoother since I disabled Estrus, especially when saving (takes a lot less time now), and I don't use quicksave anymore. But that thing about not loading a save without exiting first I need to try. But still, getting a lot of corrupted save, perhaps my save game has been corrupted from the core and everytime I save now it carries over the corruption? I dont know. Very frustrating.

Been working fine now for a few days, but today I suddenly started getting more corrupt saves. Tried to load 10+ saves now that all had become corrupted for some reason. It seems to go abit smoother since I disabled Estrus, especially when saving (takes a lot less time now), and I don't use quicksave anymore. But that thing about not loading a save without exiting first I need to try. But still, getting a lot of corrupted save, perhaps my save game has been corrupted from the core and everytime I save now it carries over the corruption? I dont know. Very frustrating.

Do you have the Crash Preventer installed in your OBSE plugin folder by chance? If so, delete it and it should be fine again. Less crashes are nice, but sometimes Oblivion needs to crash. When saving a game that should normally have crashed a while back, it can corrupt the save. Stutter Remover can sometimes cause a similar issue, so I'd look up both of those mods if they are installed and see how the game runs without them.

Do you have the Crash Preventer installed in your OBSE plugin folder by chance? If so, delete it and it should be fine again. Less crashes are nice, but sometimes Oblivion needs to crash. When saving a game that should normally have crashed a while back, it can corrupt the save. Stutter Remover can sometimes cause a similar issue, so I'd look up both of those mods if they are installed and see how the game runs without them.

No Crash Preventer, but I do indeed run OSR. I'll try playing without, thanks. Been getting lots of corrupted saves now, not loading a save from ingame doesn't seem to make any difference, Striker. But I appreciate all the help and tricks you have shared with me, folks. Thanks everyone.

Just wanted to confirm: It's vampirism. If I save when I am taking sun damage, the save becomes corrupt. If I save inside, without taking sun damage, the save works. Wether this is some error with the game itself or with my Vamp Race Disabler mod, I do not know.