Mama Murphy Sound Issue

G3DG3T

I'm not sure what is causing this sound on her. It sounds like sizzling or something cooking but the sound is coming on her.

I tried uninstalling mods and seeing if that would work, and even verifying the files. I did try going to my old save files before the issue, it worked but then after awhile it came back again.

Here is the video: https://youtu.be/ZqOYd4jZKMk

I hope that maybe one of you guys might have a fix for this. Thanks.

I had this happen to me, twice, with Sturges. The first time was the sewing machine sound from the armor workbench and I fixed it via going into workshop mod and selecting the armor workbench under "crafting". I figured I'd try to get him to use it (as I'd read about that cure on the 'net), but the sound went away just by hovering the unbuilt armor workbench and passing it through his character. Second time was a sound I didn't recognize, but it went away after he fiddled with the teleporter, or at least I'm fairly certain that was the curing event. Anyways, if you can identify the device where the sound comes from, maybe try getting Ma Murphy to use it (or maybe just hovering it over her will fix it like it did for me with Sturges)? Or maybe just try to get her to use anything that produces a sound? (eg any workbench) Like, try following her around and placing a workbench in front of her in hopes that she takes the bait. Just a thought, good luck.

Edit: it dawned on me that it sounds like a scavenging workstation, maybe try the above with one of those

Edited by kevkiev