Mass Effect Andromeda mod requests

PaulWxm

Hello mod-devs, I have a skill-mod request for MEA.

Could you make a mod for SP that gives you always both skill options for each rank (and not let you chose one of them)?

Had made a long search for a mod that do this, but don‘t found anything.

Thank you in advance

Arnon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anyone is even keeping up with this thread but, I have a request. Simply put, I'd like it if someone where to make a mod that makes the N7 arms and legs invisible. Basically meant for the Cora armor replacer for the N7 armor, as it doesn't do anything to the arms and legs. Or even better, if possible, change the deep space explorer armor and helmet stats to be the combined N7 armor and helmet stats. Please and thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A mod that simply goes into the game code, and swaps Suvi and Cora around, so Cora becomes Suvi, and Suvi becomes Cora...thus Scott Ryder can have a proper romance with a character that looks like Suvi. Bonus if the mod would keep their armors and casual outfits for the proper person. In other words, the "new Cora" using the Suvi face/head/body would still use Cora items, such as armor, causal outfits, weapons, etc...

Honestly, I would assume that this would be a really easy mod, for those who know how to mod. You would likely be simply renaming the character models, to swap them. But what do I know?

• 2 months later...

The Remnant research tab has fewer entries than the others, yet we continue to accumulate Remnant research data even after we've researched everything in it. Is there some way to divert this redundant data to the other tabs, where we can actually use it?

Edited by singjai108