Liberty reprimed bug

snapper69

I recently started Liberty Reprimed, found a High Powered Magnet and tried to build an Actuator. I built one exited workbench and looked at Data on my Pip-Boy and it said 0/4 built. I went back into workbench and despite the fact that the magnet was greyed out in the list of parts, it allowed me to build several more, but still showed 0/4 built. I used player.additem to give me more magnets and made more actuators but still 0/4. Does anyone have any ideas, or am I going to have to try to use a console command to move it on to the next stage (which doesn't always work)?

Did you place the actuators on the ground like any other settlement object? Haven't run into that glitch, but I've heard of people standing too close to the workbench so the actuators don't actually "place" and don't count. I stood a ways away facing away from the workbench and built all four just lying on the ground about 15 ft. from the workbench. Just a wild guess anyways, good luck.

Or I could just skip it. He never did anything on my first playthrough.

since he didn't walk to the institute tossing nukes left and right

you got a mod that breaks this part of the game

Looks like I may have to disable my mods, build the actuators, make sure that they show up, then enable my mods. Again. I had the same problem with building the teleport, I could build it but not power it up.