Need to Remove Active Effects via console.

Sader325

I've finally manage to solve the this issue with black/dark aura/fog/halo/shadow thing.

First try "sexchange" via console. If it work, there is solution how to get rid of it.

1. Enter third person view. Type in console player.recycleactor (resurrect didn't work for me)

2. If it gone, don't do nothing, just quick save and quit the game. (if you enter first person view without restarting the game, bug will appear again)

And that's all. Note that old saves will still have that glitch and be careful of loosing ques needed effects.

I think that this glitch comes from becoming vampire of werewolf.

Edited by Vitriks

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone fixed the issue with some perks not working? I use 'player.resurrect 1', and my most important perk that allows me to zoom in while using my bow doesn't work anymore.

I try mods that reset the perks, but that didn't do anything even after readding it.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone fixed the issue with some perks not working? I use 'player.resurrect 1', and my most important perk that allows me to zoom in while using my bow doesn't work anymore.

I try mods that reset the perks, but that didn't do anything even after readding it.

Thanks

I'm noticing the same problem.

First things first, seems like I've uninstalled enchanted items. mfgconsole is telling me that the spellID is 80000000 for every missing active effects. player.removespell 80000000 doesn't work.

So I'd like to use player.resurrect 1 as well, but SkyRe, Dual Sheath Redux, Player Headtracking, Immersive NPC in the Dark, Apocalypse Spell Package, Footprints, XPMSE and even USKP are using hidden active effects which are all gone after using the resurrect command.

Is there another way to solve that problem, like using the save game script cleaner?

The "UnOfficial Skyrim Patch" places a "shrine" in the Shrine of Kynereth that the player can use to remove all effects. Most people use this mod, so most people should have access to this shrine.

If you are having such issues--and use USKP--simply enter the Shrine of Kynareth in Whiterun, use the shrine that is placed in there by USKP (it is NOT the normal "Shrine of Kynareth", but a similar one that is labled differently). All effects attached to the player will be removed, and the player will be "refreshed", re-applying the correct buffs (racial, etc.).

At this point you want to make sure you've removed any scripts that might have applied the effects in the first place. So, save the game after using the shrine. Then, use Script Scalpel on that save to remove "unattached instances" and load the resulting edited save, then save again. Rinse, repeat until Script-Scalpel shows no more "unattached instances". If all goes well, you should be permanently free of any effects from those items.

player.recycleactor seems to be the better way than player.resurrect 1 I guess, because it leaves more active effects on the char. 130 active effects were lowered to 70, which removed some active effects from currently used script mods.
Maybe comparing screenshots to see the deleted active effects and reinstalling all their script mods could be a workable solution.

Edited by midgard9

• 1 month later...

I found the issue.

With no mods active:
player.resurrect 1 (after loading, it'll reload all of your innate active effect but not the one you gain, like agent of Dibella or Sailor Repose, etc)

As for the reason why my zoom didnt work, it is related to this last post, which I didnt notice, "http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/464238-zoom-bow/"
My left hand had restoration or some spell active. So it was prevent me from zooming in.

Wow! This is a really long thread. I've tried everything suggested here yet still have that black fog aura thing around my character. Sexchange, recycleactor and the race change remove the aura- however after I save, close and reload my save- the aura is back. Any thoughts? I'm going to try to remove all my mods next to get rid of this thing. Will be a pain but hoping that fixes the issue.