Any good MALE follower mods?

swagmoneybrah

Yeah so I cannot find any decent MALE only followers. Personally there are way too many female follower mods I mean wow B00BZ HAWT sexy skimpy ladies o.0.

But really I want a dude who looks super badass maybe a custom voice although that's not a huge deal. I did want Hoth but he's not UFO compatible and I'm not uninstalling UFO mid-save idk what would happen to my game probably break a bunch of stuff.

Edited by swagmoneybrah

Yeah so I cannot find any decent MALE only followers.

Did you even look? One of the most recommended mods is a male khajiit. If that doesn't count as decent in your eyes, then yes, there are no 'decent' male followers.

Already have Inigo I want to expand it past just the one. Why do you think I made this topic?

I second this. It's kinda sad that Inigo seems to be the only good male follower mod. The follower mod scene is dominated almost entirely by dudes who just want half naked skimpy women to ogle at while they go on their adventure :confused:

Edited by nehyolaw

I second this. It's kinda sad that Inigo seems to be the only good male follower mod. The follower mod scene is dominated almost entirely by dudes who just want half naked skimpy women to ogle at while they go on their adventure :confused:

Exactly apparently every Skyrim player is a horny 15 year old that likes half naked women. Where are the scruffy bad ass looking mofo's at? I wish Nexus had a way to search mods based off gender. It's also quite annoying how there are a lack of male only outfits.

Edited by swagmoneybrah

Inigo.

Hoth.

Valfar.

Atvir Dres.

Odvar the Afflicted.

Geralt.

...Thorald Grey-Mane?

...Miraak?

Xanthys.

Herman the Mad.

Ulath.

Nerevar.

Brhuce Hammar.

Admittedly, the only one I've tried is Atvir (due to there not being a single mod that fits what I want in a male follower), but they all fit somewhat into your required 'categories', as far as I can tell.

I wish Nexus had a way to search mods based off gender. It's also quite annoying how there are a lack of male only outfits.

I had made suggestions to the tagging system to do exactly this some time ago, but it never got any response.

Did you even look? One of the most recommended mods is a male khajiit. If that doesn't count as decent in your eyes, then yes, there are no 'decent' male followers.

Already have Inigo I want to expand it past just the one. Why do you think I made this topic?

To say this:

Exactly apparently every Skyrim player is a horny 15 year old that likes half naked women. Where are the scruffy bad ass looking mofo's at? I wish Nexus had a way to search mods based off gender. It's also quite annoying how there are a lack of male only outfits.

Interesting NPCs(one of the biggest mods) has a ton, you just want to b&@*$ and moan and disguise it as something else. Jeir also posted a list, debunking this ridiculous 'no decent MALE only followers'.

To say this:

Interesting NPCs(one of the biggest mods) has a ton, you just want to *censored* and moan and disguise it as something else. Jeir also posted a list, debunking this ridiculous 'no decent MALE only followers'.

What are you talking about? I just want to censor and moan? What does that even mean? He didn't "debunk" anything it's just a list. I never said there were no male followers. Learn how to read before making such stupid posts.

@Jeir I'll check them out. Thanks for helping.

Interesting NPCs(one of the biggest mods) has a ton, you just want to *censored* and moan and disguise it as something else. Jeir also posted a list, debunking this ridiculous 'no decent MALE only followers'.

What are you talking about? I just want to censor and moan? What does that even mean? He didn't "debunk" anything it's just a list. I never said there were no male followers. Learn how to read before making such stupid posts.

Not everything is about you:

It's kinda sad that Inigo seems to be the only good male follower mod

Besides, It's a list that nullifies your comment about not being able to find any decent male followers, as does interesting NPCs. Either you never looked or you made this thread to moan about the female followers.

Not sure why that word is censored in that context but you should be able to figure it out.

Look there are 144 total pages for Followers and Companions combined I went through about 10-15 pages before stopping. That's a lot of effort mate. I'm not going to spend the time clicking through page after page after page after page for a mod.

And no this thread "wasn't made to complain" the first post highlights the ridiculousness when it comes to followers how there are way way too many females.

Also you did not contribute at all or even add anything valuable to the discussion you basically came in here making stuff up and presuming I'm lying about searching.

Go troll somewhere else. Your kind shouldn't be allowed here.

Edited by swagmoneybrah