Glowing effect using Nifskope.

ghosu

Hi

Jeah i know that the CK might be released soon but i'm playing around with nifskope atm...i'm making an overhauled version of my Thor hammer and i would like to see some lightening effects on it...not the regular enchantement.

First i tried to take over effects from other swords like Dawnbreaker http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5872009_f260.jpg

but that crashes my game alle the time...well i guess that may be fixed with right adjustements, that was just a quick attempt for fun.

My 2nd thought was paste in the glowing effect from Daedric sword and replace the mesh that wears the effect...that works (placed a ring of lightening on the handle) but i'm nor sure if it is possible to create a good effect all over the weapon this way, might look strange...or is there a setting to make it pulsing? So i could lay some kind of glowing net over the weapon.

Anyone implented a nice looking effect yet? Or good settings for the Daedric sword glow effect?

Or is there an unique weapon ingame with a nice effect that might work? Haven't seen them all...

greetings

Edited by ghosu

• 2 weeks later...