Ia, Ia, Cthulhu in Skyrim?

Rennn

Since I'm already working on a dungeon mod (Mysteriously Dangerous Dungeons, if anyone remembers it), I may as well add some horror and Cthulhu vibes.

Because my Thrall of the Solstice mod (also in development, though I have little done aside from a couple textures and concept art so far), replaces all Mer and beast races with human races like Redguards, Imperials, and Nords, I should also be able to modify argonians into being Deep Ones, and keep them playable.

Magic will be illegal, lore will be rewritten, new deities will be introduced, "Argonians" (Deep Ones) will be attacked on sight, but will have underwater shelters of their own, dungeons will be expanded and made more unique, and the Cthulhu Mythos will be behind all of it. I'm looking forward to the CK so I can start doing more than BGM and textures.

Now that I think of it, I should really just make this all cohesive and package it as a total overhaul.

Yeah, Dark Corners of The Earth. I've been thinking about buying it on Steam actually. It didn't get reviewed so well, but from what I hear reading the books and stories give you an advantage. It's hard to beat $10 as well.

Dark corners of the Earth is pants filled scary I'm told. You even fight a Shoggoth.

You mean one of those things that ripped apart a couple of the Elder Race in the Arctic? I'm going to go hide under a bed now.

Yeah, Dark Corners of The Earth. I've been thinking about buying it on Steam actually. It didn't get reviewed so well, but from what I hear reading the books and stories give you an advantage. It's hard to beat $10 as well.

Never managed to beat that one... it's ridiculously difficult. Also the most bugged game I've ever played, you try to beat one level for three hours only to beat it and get stuck because of some bug :D