Aela the Huntress Fan Topic

KniaTheHuntress

Her eyes are killers.. By the way, I just told her we should move to Breezehome. She said it was a good choice. Now everytime I go there I see a naked Lydia and Aela hanging around. Has got to make a man happy. :)

I just can't see Aela honestly wanting to move into the Breezehome. She only sticks around Whiterun because of the Companions, says she.

Her eyes are killers.. By the way, I just told her we should move to Breezehome. She said it was a good choice. Now everytime I go there I see a naked Lydia and Aela hanging around. Has got to make a man happy. :)

I just can't see Aela honestly wanting to move into the Breezehome. She only sticks around Whiterun because of the Companions, says she.

To be honest, I like the Companions Quarters, gives me a nice feeling of safety and it's very spacious down there. However, the whole place is too bugged for me to move it so I just made Hjerim my base of operations. If I could, I would move both Aela and Lydia there but I don't want Aela to feel lonely. Let her have fun with Lydia while I'm hunting torch bugs.

• 3 weeks later...

But after seeing some frost trolls

So the logic we've got here is

If you don't like Aela

You are a troll!

I just like to say that i found her actually very much the same as any other female NPC in the game (since its the same body skin too all human players from neck down and she is no exception to that) and even a little ''lost'' for a fearless hunter(since she dosent go out from Companions Hall ever to go ''kill a bear'' or ''take an arrow to the knee'' somewere,so u can preatty much same i dont like her that much...but in not a Troll!!!! :no: :no: :no: :no:

I was going to have my character marry Ysolda at first, but after the companions questline, how could I? Werewolves gotta stick together. :thumbsup:

Plus I'm a sucker for redheads irl.

Edited by DarkwingDirk