voidstryker - BANNED

zcul

voidstryker banned.

Reason for the ban
Piracy, running "cracked oblivion" and asking for help for it.
Quote:
"I need help i have a cracked oblivion so i can not download the obse but BIE is the best vampire mod i have ever seen and i need to have it but the cracked version does not have the latest oblivion even thought it has been so long but i can not just give up a mod of this magnitude it is just an outstanding vampire mod and there has never been anything like it so i can not just give up trying to get it so i hope maybe one of you can help me find a solution that does not involve buying oblivion Please i need you help."
Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:39 AM

Terms of Service
We have a strict anti-piracy policy and we take a proactive and preemptive stance on anyone who gives us reason to believe is using a pirated version of any game or software. We only support official game versions and users should not provide help to others requesting help with unofficial game versions (e.g. cracked games). If your on-site activities provide us with sufficient evidence that you are a software pirate then you will be instantly banned. If you ask for help with a cracked game then your posts or topics may be set to hidden or deleted, and persisting to ask for help with your cracked copy may result in your account being banned.

You can launch a request for unban with proof that you purchased the game:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/about/unban/?

Reference post