DC Chronicles Season 2 Recruiting modders!

drakortha

Hey guys.

It's been a while, but I'm finally in a position where I'd like to continue my popular series The DC Chronicles and bring out the long awaited 2nd season. The first season can be found easily through a Youtube search (There are many re-uploads of the show, but I no longer have it uploaded on my channel). I'm hoping for some assistance once again from the stellar modding community at the forums here. Season 1 wouldn't have been possible without you guys, and Season 2 certainly won't be either. The way I work on my Machinima's is very instinctive. There isn't much in the way of organization, storyboards, scripts, or deadlines. I have ADHD so doing any of these things would be a challenge, so I tend to just go with whats in my head.

For modding I usually reach out to you guys when I need it. Sometimes I might not PM you for weeks and then suddenly "BOOM". I need something built in the GECK :biggrin: Basically I'm looking for peeps who are reliable and active, and don't mind getting work at random times with tight deadlines. Some people prefer it to be more organized than this but this is just how I work. My creative moods come and go several times a day. I'm not good with the GECK.

Examples of the kind of work that was done in Season 1. Season 2 stuff will be very similar

- Populating the front of Megaton with brahmin pens, traders, tents, and caravaneers and guards

- Having 10+ NPC's set on a route (like a caravan). They only started walking when I pulled a switch in-game (in this case it was a vault door lever)

- A custom eyebot mesh and texture. Image: http://t1.gstatic.co...jvYkvxtptBJFxlw

- A "water merchants" store in megaton, with its own sign! Inside had a boss upstairs in his office, a guard, and shelves around the place filled with bottled water. Pumps downstairs too.

If you enjoy working with the GECK and want to be part of creating a Machinima series let me know at [email protected]. Send a showcase of your work too if you can, I'd like to have a look at your previous stuff :)

Thanks,

Aaron

Edited by drakortha

• 3 weeks later...