Mod to remove firepit from Breezehome?

asqwas

The firepit is too bright and gives off ugly shadow effects in Breezehome. This aside from taking up space at the entrance and by the storage chest. Any way to remove it? I think its part of the kitchen furnishings I bought from the fellow at Dragonsreach. Would be great if we could remove or 'undo' some of the furnishings we bought.

Thanks. :)

Edited by asqwas

The firepit is too bright and gives off ugly shadow effects in Breezehome. This aside from taking up space at the entrance and by the storage chest. Any way to remove it? I think its part of the kitchen furnishings I bought from the fellow at Dragonsreach. Would be great if we could remove or 'undo' some of the furnishings we bought.

console->click on the firepit to see id->write disable

if u wanna place something else there, do

console->player.placeatme id

console->click on the firepit to see id->write disable

if u wanna place something else there, do

console->player.placeatme id

Thanks, but the disable command doesnt work for some reason. The firepits ID shows up, but its still there after typing 'disable'.