Disposition mini game

RD400F

Hi guys, I've made a NPC companion and I'd like to assign certain responses to the NPC when you start the disposition mini game with them. For the life of me, I can't figure it out.

Right now it's:

-like coerce

-love admire

-dislike boast

-hate joke

What I'd like is:

-like joke

-love admire

-dislike boast

-hate coerce

Any ideas? I was trying to figure it out for two hours to no avail.

Yeah, I'm fairly sure this isn't possible. I had a good look for this functionality when making my persuasion overhaul. I ended up having to take the last six digits of the NPC's formID; convert it to decimal; take a modulus of 24; then use that to assign one of the possible permutations. Still, if you try mine, there's a 1 in 24 chance it'll give you the combination you want :)

Thanks guys, I had a feeling that would be the case, but I did find a workaround....of course after I posted to the forums. Figures.

Here's what I did if any of you happen to be curious:

1. Have CS open with NPC in question in the desired cell open in the render window.

2. Delete NPC from cell.

3. Set personality to 100 in NPC attributes window.

4. Add NPC to cell again.

5. Open Oblivion, go to NPC and play speechcraft minigame. Not what you want? Repeat steps 2, 4 and 5 until it is.

Took me about 6 tries and I got what I wanted.

• 4 months later...

Thanks guys, I had a feeling that would be the case, but I did find a workaround....of course after I posted to the forums. Figures.

Here's what I did if any of you happen to be curious:

1. Have CS open with NPC in question in the desired cell open in the render window.

2. Delete NPC from cell.

3. Set personality to 100 in NPC attributes window.

4. Add NPC to cell again.

5. Open Oblivion, go to NPC and play speechcraft minigame. Not what you want? Repeat steps 2, 4 and 5 until it is.

Took me about 6 tries and I got what I wanted.

Do you have to tweak the personality?

Edited by griffinrider