1. 1. Which DLC do YOU want?

• Vvardenfell/Morrowind
    • Mournhold
    • Solstheim
    • Imperial City/Cyrodiil
    • Hammerfell
    • High Rock
    • Orsinium
    • Other (Elsweyr/Black Marsh/Valenwood/Summerset Isle)
    • New Features (Describe in post)
    • Weapons/Armor

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entire province doesnt fits into the DLC idea i think :)

And Orsinium is no more if im not mistaken (but i'd be glad to re build it given the chance though).

I vote for Orsinium because I love orcs and I'd really like to see what it's like. Although it's pretty small for DLC. I mean it's a small island between high rock and hammerfell

Hmm... *Looks the list over*

Only places, huh? I'd rather have them beef up the random events we get from the Radiant Ai, add some depth to the woefully neglected guild arcs, implement building damage and movable boats and carts, custom magic (perhaps even the ability to create new schools?), interaction with giants, more weapons classes, ect, ect. Basically, stuff to make the game deeper, not wider. I'm not interested in more, shallow fetch quests. Just improve what's already there.

I vote for Orsinium because I love orcs and I'd really like to see what it's like. Although it's pretty small for DLC. I mean it's a small island between high rock and hammerfell

You're confusing it with Stros M'Kai. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Orsinium
Orsinium (which literally translates to "Orc-Town" in Aldmeris) was the city of the Orsimer (Orcs) and the provincial seat of the Orsinium Area. It was located on a mountain between the regions of Menevia and Wayrest, in the Imperial Province of High Rock.

You're confusing it with Stros M'Kai. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Orsinium
Orsinium (which literally translates to "Orc-Town" in Aldmeris) was the city of the Orsimer (Orcs) and the provincial seat of the Orsinium Area. It was located on a mountain between the regions of Menevia and Wayrest, in the Imperial Province of High Rock.

You're right. Well it's still small for DLC. They said they'll bigger but more spread out than those of Fallout3.

edit: something tells me that they will save other locations of the world for future TES games and they'll do something new this time.

Edited by babis8142

Summerset Isle, for a second or third DLC. The game should be deeper, as was mentioned, but a way to kickstart or even finish a second war with the Thalmor would be Epic.

1) Footprints in snow.

2) The ability to see your feet and body from first-person view.

3) Native 64-bit .exe

4) Official high res 4096x4096 textures.

5) Greater enemy variety.

I mean, mods can take care of 3 or 4 of those, but it'd be nice if Bethesda did it anyway. :)