1. 1. Which DLC do YOU want?

• Vvardenfell/Morrowind
    • Mournhold
    • Solstheim
    • Imperial City/Cyrodiil
    • Hammerfell
    • High Rock
    • Orsinium
    • Other (Elsweyr/Black Marsh/Valenwood/Summerset Isle)
    • New Features (Describe in post)
    • Weapons/Armor

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I want Morrowind or Blackmarsh. Vvardenfel is a completely different zone almost with the eruption and it would be cool to go back to see old places in a new light (I want to see whats become of Vivec after the Ministry of Truth crashed into it =O). Solsthiem would be nice as well but probably not accessible. My second option probably Black Marsh; something along the lines of halting the invasion from there into Vvardenfel to give the Dunmer some breathing room thus finding out its somekind of Thallmor plot/conspiracy to drive the Argonians into all out war with Skyrim.

(I want to see whats become of Vivec after the Ministry of Truth crashed into it =O)
I think it was stated that it was a crater, and thats it.

I dun see why so many ppl insist in going to Morrowind lol I mean, in TES IV everyone wanted to go to morrowind. Then Beth friggin blow'd up half the province, maybe indirectly stating "FORGET BOUT MORROWIND FOR ONCE" and ppl still want to see Morrowind again lol

You're right. Well it's still small for DLC. They said they'll bigger but more spread out than those of Fallout3.
Nah yeah, a single city is way too small. I was talking more in the lines of the whole mountains around, maybe extending Skyrim to the west. Sort of like Shivering Isles, you got one or two main places, then a bunch of new terrain to explore.

Still, now that i think of it, i'd really, REALLY want to know what happened to the Eye of Magnus, or what it is the damn thing for that matter. Maybe paying a visit to the Psijic? The Psijic returned after dissapearing for 100 years! This is big stuff, that said, i wouldnt want Beth messing up with Artaeum (wherever it is now) if they dont want to make a full featured experience (not The Pitt sized stuff but more like a full fledged expansion). And there still the thing that if Bethesda's delves into the Old Ways and the Psijic too much, they may lose their mysterious appeal.

DLC content I'd happily pay money for;

-Some good NPC's add a few New Vegas quality NPC's to the game. People with a past,with motivations and a personality. At the moment even the 'best' NPC's are just pack mules who will follow you to their death after you fish something out of a dungeon for them.

-Hardcore mode: hunger/starvation buggers your skills and regeneration rates. Exposure if your not properly dressed being up a mountain/next to the sea or in a snow storm should do cold damage. (Water is plentiful enough in skyrim to not bother with thirst I think but others might disagree)

-Factions. please. added to which anonymity and disguise. both of which would work perhaps like the sneak meter... you can pass your an imperial in the distance but the closer you get the more chance of someone figuring out who you are. Likewise it would be nice if people didn't necessarily recognize who you are if your wearing a full helm. (Though if you appear in your famous daedric plate that should be a give away)

-Mount and Blade . Fighting on horses please. While your at it, talking to people on/from mounts would be great too. While at it... lances and spears!

To be honest I'd rather see more changes to skyrim than go to another part of tameril, Skyrim is wonderfully built but sparsely populated and very static. No matter what you do nothing -really- changes. An post civil war aldermeri invasion and take over of say winterhold would be fun (if the empire won the pretext could be hunting the dragon born down for the embasy icident perhaps more easily they could fabricate a "mukden incident") Lets face it who doesn't enjoy killing the Thalmor.

On a less violent note; what about a 'domestic' DLC. I've noticed a lot of people really enjoy the 'sim like' aspects of skyrim. A small expansion where you get to build up your own keep/farm/manor/thieves den/wizards tower might go down very well. Aside from training hiring guards/miners ect one could also work a bit on the whole marriage aspect. Giving wearable apparel buying your spouse a business (an inn say) or just rescuing him from dastardly kidnappers.

for a new area valenwood and some elsewyr , its right near the summerset isles and makes sense for the story as the blades could be there to weaken the thalmor hold over the areas. also itd just be f***ing cool.

secondly i agree with the statements above concerning the staticness of the world and lack of depth, an overhaul of all of the faction quests would be great, making them more in depth and for god's sake at least 4 or 5 quests longer each, they should add in more npcs, a wider range of gear, also they should fix smithing and enchanting because theyre so ridiculously broken.

maybe flesh out the main quest a bit more.

tbh skyrim as an area isnt properly finished, its not even close to being done to death, i hope beth wont introduce a new area until skyrim is a properly complete

Why did you put locations?

It is highly unlikely Beth will use new regions for a DLC. They will expand on certain aspects of the story, not toss in entirety new regions like you put in the poll.

It is almost certain Beth will make a DLC that expands on the main stories (the dragon stuff and the civil war.)

It is possible they will do a DLC that explains the Dwemer situation in more depth.

They will probably do something with the Pshyjii(or whatever the hell they are called.)

i would love to see oblivion integrated into the world. i have no idea if such is technically possible but my biggest hope is a self expanding game that gets updated regularly.

i would gladly pay for any expansion that would give me access to another part of the world. don`t we all long to travel the whole tamrielic continent?

via steam they got the means to update their content. and as i see it could be a good start to put the textures from oblivion into skyrim with a new story.

in short i dream of a gaming world that doesn`t end after completing all quests but is just waiting for new content, be it from dlc, paid or not or mods.

that said i have to say it`s not all about quantity and they should really as a first priority fix their quest/npc scriptings as those are mindless and/or buggy.

also they need to take a closer look on the perk system for sure. same with master level spells, which you work so hard to achieve and then they`re all but useless

because of endless casting time.

in short balance!

what i think they will implement is more about psijics/academy/mageguild (those said we haven`t seen the last of them)

what they surely won`t show are dwemer :)

they are the main lore upholder and as much as i long to see them it would do more harm than good i fear.

I would love to see something with a different enviroment, like deserts in hammerfell or rain forest.New weapons and armours come along with those so XD