FO3's Infiltrator

doomsday0525

Hello all, I would like to request a return of my favorite gun from FO3 "The Pitt" DLC........THE INFILTRATOR (or the Perforator). I loved this rifle so much I would appreciate it if a modder decided the same as me, that this gun deserves a return.

Link to Perforator on Nukepedia: Perforator

Link to Infiltrator on Nukepedia: Infiltrator

Edited by doomsday0525

it would be awesome to see a standalone or weapons parts,

I remember that fetch quest and it was a favorite blaster of mine hehe.

its right up there with "that gun" in terms of iconic blasters in Fallout hehe

though, in the meantime,

can't we already make a likeness of this with

Any Mod Any Weapon, WARS,

and forgotten weapons conversion weapons pack?

it looks like the perforator is

a M14, G3ka4/PSG-1 and a MPL all in one... with a few FNFAL parts too.

optics and muzzle affixments to suit.

we happen to have those parts already.

you could make an implement which resembles it, even with a similar metallic texture,

using existing parts.

WARS has an R91 blaster that will very precisely resemble this,

with the added bonus that you can make it belt-fed and 50Cal blaster...

Hello all, I would like to request a return of my favorite gun from FO3 "The Pitt" DLC........THE INFILTRATOR (or the Perforator). I loved this rifle so much I would appreciate it if a modder decided the same as me, that this gun deserves a return.

I loved that gun, too.

The Infiltrator/Perforator is basically an upgraded R-91 Assault Rifle. ff7cloudstrife did a great FO4 version of the R-91 here. It has an "Infiltrator" loadout that pretty closely approximates the feel of the FO3 gun. There are also several material swaps to change the look and feel away from the basic wood design.

That's my go-to gun for midgame and as a general feral-clearer-outer, mainly because it reminds me of the Infiltrator.

Edited by Greslin

I loved that gun, too.

The Infiltrator/Perforator is basically an upgraded R-91 Assault Rifle. ff7cloudstrife did a great FO4 version of the R-91 here. It has an "Infiltrator" loadout that pretty closely approximates the feel of the FO3 gun. There are also several material swaps to change the look and feel away from the basic wood design.

That's my go-to gun for midgame and as a general feral-clearer-outer, mainly because it reminds me of the Infiltrator.

FF&Cloudstrife's R91 isn't really an R91 because its modeled after the FN FAL instead of the HK91/CETME, but ya he does have a version that is close ish to what the infiltrator was.

• 10 months later...

Greslin and cam267 thank you for telling me about ff7cloudstrife's mod and yes I do see a resemblance but also feel it is different. Still I thank both of you.