[crash] on my oblivion

ankoku66

Hi, well i started last week using mods in oblivion and i installed everything needed, Edited info: ive installed oblivion si, and patch works now dont crash.. but it still hapen in game, and im using deadly reflex when the cut scene start (impale cut head... ) i get black screen maybe de blood splater or what i dont know.. " I need help im using wrye bash to execute the game whit obse and i use boss too but i dont know if the mod order its fine...

""EDITED""

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  HorseCombatMaster.esm
02  VipCxjControllableSkeleton.esm
03  HrmnsOblivionScriptOptimizationv1.0.esp
04  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
05  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.2.0]
06  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.0]
07  007camera.esp
08  DropLitTorchOBSE.esp  [Version 2.4]
09  Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp  [Version 0.42]
0A  MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
0B  FF00_Clothes.esp
0C  Growlfs Animated Hair.esp
0D  SK_Berserk_v0.6.esp
0E  Hentai Mania.esp
0F  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 5.3.2]
10  VipTestControllableSkeletonall.esp
11  Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp
12  Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp
13  DRSplatter.esp
14  DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp
15  Stylish Jump.esp
16  Specialanims.esp
17  SP1stPLegs.esp
18  CapsAdmin.esp
**  Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp
19  DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp
++  Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp
1A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
1B  SevenStarSword.esp
1C  Executioner's Blade.esp
1D  Naruto - Shibuki.esp
1E  Sword of Totsuka.esp
1F  HGEC_ClothSackUndies.esp
20  Anime Loading Screens - Hazuki.esp
21  VipCxjControllableSkeletonIdleFixed.esp

Edited by ankoku66

First here's a link to How to post a load order for Oblivion. You're using Wrye Bash so it will be simple.

Second, I don't see Shivering Isles listed in your mod list. If you don't have SI installed the Unofficial Shivering Isles patch will give you a missing master type crash.

First here's a link to How to post a load order for Oblivion. You're using Wrye Bash so it will be simple.

Second, I don't see Shivering Isles listed in your mod list. If you don't have SI installed the Unofficial Shivering Isles patch will give you a missing master type crash.

Thanks please check again and if u can give me a link to download it. ( case i need cuz i think i have installed) :S

Whether or not you have the Shivering Isles expansion will depend on where you got your game. If it's a disk version of the game it may or may not include SI (my old original version of the game that came packaged with Bioshock didn't for example, but the Game of the Year version I bought later did include SI). These days the disk versions of the game are pretty hard to find, so most new players are using one of the various download versions. I'm not sure what variations are available there (i.e. whether all versions available on-line include SI).

One sure fire way to tell whether you have SI installed is to check your characters in-game quest journal. If you see a quest with the text "I have heard a rumor that a strange doorway has appeared on a small island in the Niben Bay. I should investigate." (if you've started the game and exited the sewer but haven't yet found the 'strange door') or "I've found a strange door in Niben Bay." (if you have started the game, exited the sewers and found the 'strange door' ... in which case you would have been certain you have SI installed of course).

Whether or not you have the Shivering Isles expansion will depend on where you got your game. If it's a disk version of the game it may or may not include SI (my old original version of the game that came packaged with Bioshock didn't for example, but the Game of the Year version I bought later did include SI). These days the disk versions of the game are pretty hard to find, so most new players are using one of the various download versions. I'm not sure what variations are available there (i.e. whether all versions available on-line include SI).

One sure fire way to tell whether you have SI installed is to check your characters in-game quest journal. If you see a quest with the text "I have heard a rumor that a strange doorway has appeared on a small island in the Niben Bay. I should investigate." (if you've started the game and exited the sewer but haven't yet found the 'strange door') or "I've found a strange door in Niben Bay." (if you have started the game, exited the sewers and found the 'strange door' ... in which case you would have been certain you have SI installed of course).

I see, i dont know if i have gold edition or game of the year xd but thanks.

I recalled reading in the Deadly Reflex thread that DRSplatter.esp is buggy and shouldn't be used (confirmed in the DR thread ... see posts #7871, #7893 & 7894 and #7900) and I believe that your Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp is only there for the DRSplatter (but I could be mistaken there). I see a bashed patch but your load order leads me to ask whether or not you use BOSS to sort your load order?

I recalled reading in the Deadly Reflex thread that DRSplatter.esp is buggy and shouldn't be used (confirmed in the DR thread ... see posts #7871, #7893 & 7894 and #7900) and I believe that your Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp is only there for the DRSplatter (but I could be mistaken there). I see a bashed patch but your load order leads me to ask whether or not you use BOSS to sort your load order?

Hi sry late reply, yes i use Boss. So i should ucheck DrSplat ?

I would give that a try, and if that doesn't work try unchecking the Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp as well (unless you know for certain that it is required for another mod).

I would give that a try, and if that doesn't work try unchecking the Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp as well (unless you know for certain that it is required for another mod).

Striker Thanks man ur the best ! - it works now disable dr splater :), now just game sometimes crash when load save but i think its like normal having lot of mods. ( if its ok for you close this post really thanks)