[crash] on my oblivion

ankoku66

There's no need to 'close' posts here ... they just fade down the list naturally. Just for my information, did you also disable the Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp?

There's no need to 'close' posts here ... they just fade down the list naturally. Just for my information, did you also disable the Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp?

No i think i need for Qarl textures, but if i disable it bash patch is disable too i used build patch xd and i dont know how to disable only oge only... maybe if i delete the esp or dunno. if u want me to disable i can try

No that wasn't my intent. When you said that disabling DRSplatter.esp fixed things I just wondered whether or not you had also disabled Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp. I belong to the 'if it's fixed then stop trying to fix it' camp. I would go ahead and delete DRSplatter.esp though (or move outside of your Oblivion\Data folder at least).

No that wasn't my intent. When you said that disabling DRSplatter.esp fixed things I just wondered whether or not you had also disabled Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp. I belong to the 'if it's fixed then stop trying to fix it' camp. I would go ahead and delete DRSplatter.esp though (or move outside of your Oblivion\Data folder at least).

game works perfect now, i disable obge suport.esp u cant see anything in game xD ---- so i have oblivion +si patch + deadly reflex + dmc combat mod v2 legal +replacer mods all working at the moment... :) if someone need help maybe i can give some tips