Legion Assassin & NCR HitSquad frequency mod request

sundog005

Has anyone got any plans to make a mod for the Legion Assassins and NCR Hit Squad to make them attack less frequently or a limited amount of times...like 5, 10, 15 etc....i've killed so many Caesar needs time to train somemore elites and the gear they are dropping i had to stop taking it for balance sake its crazy....Beth (or is it Obsidian?...this one reeks of Bethesda though) and their hamfisted changes and implementations i swear if it wasn't for you guys and the mod commmunity FO3, Oblivion, Skyrim, FONV would all be unplayable i won't even play their games for a good 6 months after release to give talented volunteer Modders time to fix their crap lol....anyways ty guys i hope someone is gonna do a mod for the constant attacks its rapidly putting me off one of my favourite games....

How long?

I'm looking at the scripts now

Terrific...maybe once a week? or a max of 10 times, whichever is easier....either of those would work! thank you!!....10 times is enough to finish the challenge even if your companions get most of the kills, but if once a week is easier that is awesome, or both combined if thats even possible

Edited by sundog005

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=45303

Done, 1 week wait before they spawn. The NCR rangers will take another four days unless you attack on sight because of the warning dialogue.

Easiest test is to go to Ranger Station Charlie as that will guarantee a spawn for the Legion if the spawn is active. so if they spawn when you go there kill them, then travel to helios one or wherever (out of that cell though as you need it to reset) and wait four days (to make sure), then travel back and if they dont spawn then it worked.

I tested it this way myself and it took over seven days before they spawned a hit squad.