Is the Umbra Sword Vanilla? [and Video]

Archivian

I was wondering does anyone know if the Umbra sword is from a mod or is actually in vanilla Skyrim.

When I search online I see it was in previous elderscrolls games, but can't find anything for this vanilla version of skyrim (only mods for it). Example at 5:10 in the video below.

Its just if its not vanilla I need to go through my mods again and figure out which one it is so i can give proper credit.

Also separately. Are we allowed promote skyrim videos in this forum?

Any help would be great and thanks for taking the time to read this post.

It's from a mod, Umbra was never included in the game as the sword was destroyed during the events in one of the TES novels, which was set before skyrim's story.

Thanks for the reply. Now I gotta go through my mods again to see which one it was I missed lol.

It's from a mod, Umbra was never included in the game as the sword was destroyed during the events in one of the TES novels, which was set before skyrim's story.

Thanks for the reply. Now I gotta go through my mods again to see which one it was I missed lol.

It's from the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod. I started a quest to go get the sword by reading about it at the museum.

It's from the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod. I started a quest to go get the sword by reading about it at the museum.

LOL I just figured that out a couple of mins ago.

Thanks for your help guys