Am I the only one that does this? Serial Killer

zeeralberserker

Whatsup guys, so I'm getting pretty bored playing Skyrim, level 38.

I've resorted to collecting a bunch of flowers, then I go out at night at poison people while they sleep. Move the body around or whatever, sometimes trash the place, leave a flower, on to the next one.

I'm wondering if I can use that poisonous root from the Brotherhood quests in food and then give it to people as poison.

That seems like it would add spice... If the NPCs reacted to it in a way that was even borderline believable. The best you'll get is "Oh! What happened?", if they notice at all. It just doesn't seem as fun if you're the only one who cares that there's a serial killer on the loose. Besides, I try to avoid killing NPCs since the world is already pretty empty. When there are only 20 characters in a City there's just not enough extra bodies to go around.

Also, what's up with immortal children? So you can have as much gore and as many adult themes as you want, but killing children is oh-so-immoral that you have to ban it from the game? Makes no sense...

Also, what's up with immortal children? So you can have as much gore and as many adult themes as you want, but killing children is oh-so-immoral that you have to ban it from the game? Makes no sense...

In makes sense. There are taboos which are not to be harmed. Killing children in movies/games is on eof that. And that's not because you are a grown up and they want to tackle you, but for laws, where the rape and murdering children in movies is forbidden. And for real...think about it again, and verify if "killing children in a game" is appropiate...

In makes sense. There are taboos which are not to be harmed. Killing children in movies/games is on eof that. And that's not because you are a grown up and they want to tackle you, but for laws, where the rape and murdering children in movies is forbidden. And for real...think about it again, and verify if "killing children in a game" is appropiate...

Any less appropriate than decapitating old ladies and then looting their bodies until they're almost naked?

Edited by InuyashaFE

Any less appropriate than decapitating old ladies and then looting their bodies until they're almost naked?

Or bestiality? Or theft? Perhaps you should verify that it isn't.

it makes me remember good old days when i stuck a gun in a cat's arse and shot anything moving ( that would be Postal) ,

and it seems that all the RL cats were none the worse for it. Or were they?

Same for the kids.

Did you ever traveled tens or hundreds km in close vicinity to a screaming ( or otherwise obnoxious) child?

No, i would not bestially kill or harm ( except for a few slaps --> daydream) that child, but i'll take a thousand fold revenge on that little f**ker in Dragonreach who's telling me to lick a boot.

it makes me remember good old days when i stuck a gun in a cat's arse and shot anything moving ( that would be Postal) ,

and it seems that all the RL cats were none the worse for it. Or were they?

Same for the kids.

Did you ever traveled tens or hundreds km in close vicinity to a screaming ( or otherwise obnoxious) child?

No, i would not bestially kill or harm ( except for a few slaps --> daydream) that child, but i'll take a thousand fold revenge on that little f**ker in Dragonreach who's telling me to lick a boot.

I do not care because of "killergaming" purpose-s***, so i am not afraid, anyone goes and kills kids because you can in a game.

The question is, if it HAS TO BE in a game, just because some people want it.

It's a line. Anywhere HAS to be a line. And IMHO the line is good, as it is.

I do not care because of "killergaming" purpose-s***, so i am not afraid, anyone goes and kills kids because you can in a game.

The question is, if it HAS TO BE in a game, just because some people want it.

It's a line. Anywhere HAS to be a line. And IMHO the line is good, as it is.

This isn't the proper place for this debate, so we should move to the debate forum if you'd like to continue. I will say, however, that the question isn't if it has to be in the game; the game centers around killing, such that to suddenly draw the line at killing kids is what is obtrusive. Don't just accept that there is a line. Ask why the line is there, and whether it is well reasoned. In this case, it is not, since there is no argument that justifies it. Don't believe me? Start the thread and we'll run through the gambit of arguments, as I've done before.