Dragons appear in real life...

Korodic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, first things first, safety. I would put on a very heavy coat because it is winter and it is cold and surviving the dragon is useless if you die of pneumonia. You can always take a coat off when a dragon breathes fire nearby and it's warm, but you can't put it on when you discover it's cold out.

Then, I would probably try to get it to chase me. Not sure how yet, but I'd manage. I'd take it to the nearest church (windows are appropriately sized), and try to get it to shove its head through a window. With those horns serving as barbs, it can get in, but it has much more difficulty getting out. Then, I would go to work with the largest knife I have on hand. I don't keep swords or guns nearby, sorry. Maybe a sledgehammer, but I don't know how I would deal with the gross "crunch" sound.

I would bundle up in my blankie, and watch live footage. Then whip out my wittle booties and some fuzzy clothes woven with the same fabric as a firefighter. Engineer a giant guillotine behind a long window of some kind so when he follows me in the building I{ cut the rope and decapitate him. As long as the head doesn't land on me I think I won! :D

but who said there was only one? :unsure:

I probably wouldn't make it. Fat people don't run very fast, don'tchaknow.

On the other hand, I'd also probably save all your lives, because if it tried to eat me, I'm fat enough to get stuck in its throat and choke it to death.

I probably wouldn't make it. Fat people don't run very fast, don'tchaknow.

On the other hand, I'd also probably save all your lives, because if it tried to eat me, I'm fat enough to get stuck in its throat and choke it to death.

someone needs a confidence booster...

you're beautiful :cool: