Dragons appear in real life...

Korodic

I would team up with the dragon to form an elaborate con game by charging people to kill it with a giant arrow catapult and having the dragon catch it mid-air under it's front leg then falling into a lake pretending to be dead. He would then swim underwater to a point where he couldn't be seen exiting and we would meet up at a renezvous point. We would split the treasure and enjoy the sheep sacrifices each in our own unique way. Hmm, might make for a cool movie. And before any PETA nuts start complaining about the sheep abuse just remember it is not a sickness. It is a southern tradition we like to call "stump breaking!" :P

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends;

regular dragon tactics: certain death unless you are a spellcaster and a very powerful one.. try to run fast.

bethesta dragon tactics: hide behind the nearest trash container, spam arrows, win.

Edited by azaltan

I would team up with the dragon to form an elaborate con game by charging people to kill it with a giant arrow catapult and having the dragon catch it mid-air under it's front leg then falling into a lake pretending to be dead. He would then swim underwater to a point where he couldn't be seen exiting and we would meet up at a renezvous point. We would split the treasure and enjoy the sheep sacrifices each in our own unique way. Hmm, might make for a cool movie. And before any PETA nuts start complaining about the sheep abuse just remember it is not a sickness. It is a southern tradition we like to call "stump breaking!" :P

I can't beleive i seem to be the only one who saw that movie. No one seems to have noticed that your post is coming right out of the DragonHeart movie .

And by the way , a giant arrow catapult is called a Ballista. :P

I can't beleive i seem to be the only one who saw that movie. No one seems to have noticed that your post is coming right out of the DragonHeart movie .

And by the way , a giant arrow catapult is called a Ballista. :P

At least somebody caught the Dragonheart reference! :thumbsup: Thanks for the reminder of the name for the ballista, I had a brain fart and couldn't remember the name. Actually if I remember correctly, he used more like an oversized crossbow in the movie but it's been a while since I've seen it. :D