What's Your Favorite Quote In Skyrim?

Rinobi

the guards get the best lines and they also get more opportunities (they're everywhere). but there are also the unique NPCs. This one's a gem you'll hear when you take Calixto's tour of curiosities in Windhelm:

"Ah, now here's an item out of legend. This is Ysgramor's soup spoon. Now, I know what you're thinking: 'This is no spoon, it's a fork. Nobody can eat soup with a fork!' Well, my friend, you did not know Ysgramor!"

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nazir of the Dark Brotherhood has a ton of good lines. When I came back from one of his assignments and he talked to me, I was confused at first, thinking I was supposed to pick up some quest item. It took me a few moments to get the joke.

"No new boots? Does this mean the Argonian is still alive?!"

My favorite quote: "Stupid dog!" In one playthrough I had someone with a dog get stuck by Whiterun Stables. Every day, she'd wait for me to ride by just so she could criticize the poor dog in my earshot. If I ever start doing mods again, I plan to do an in-game pet supply shop or pet boarding service and I'll name it "Stupid Dog".

Always makes me laugh after completing the Companions quest line Njada Stonearm always nicely compliments me when meeting me, then when I press E to start a conversation she turns immediately sarcastic and says with a laugh "what could you ever teach me". I have an arrow saved, just for her.

"another wanderer here to lick my fathers boots, good job." Spoiled brat.

"Friends like you are hard to find..." then as you leave, "What guidence can you offer me." Njada.

Aela- He should not have come without a shield brother... You go on ahead, I'm going to hunt down more..." Seriously LOL.

Grelka's comments, Come on buy something, so i can get drunk... something like that.